Timeless Paper: Gorgeous Place Cards

creative wedding place cards

Creative place cards are always a great way to play up your party or wedding theme, and Etsy shop Timeless Paper offers countless – and extremely stylish! – ways to do just that.

These intricate place card designs cost about $1 each and range from peacocks and butterflies to nautical, flora, and more. You can even have a completely custom shape created for a $30 fee.

creative wedding place cards

Pictured above: Peacock, Suitcase, and Airplane place cards.  More favorites are pictured below, starting with the lovely Butterfly, Butterfly (tent-style), and Love Bird (tent style) designs…

creative wedding place cards

creative wedding place cards

Pictured below: whimsical Dragonfly and nautically-themed Anchor designs…

creative wedding place cards

creative wedding place cards

And last but not least, these Autumn Mix Leaves and pretty Pumpkin Place Cards would be an elegant addition to fall-themed weddings or Thanksgiving tables!

creative wedding place cards

creative wedding place cards

(Note: The pumpkin set is listed as 280 pieces, but you can message the seller if you need more or less.)

17 responses to “Timeless Paper: Gorgeous Place Cards”

1. Andrea says:

I saw these yesterday on Everyday Celebrating’s blog. They are amazing.

2. they are simply beautiful- such a great idea

3. Susan says:

These are gorgeous! I love the Peacock design especially!

4. GreetQ.com says:

These are lovely! Adding to my Etsy favorites for all of those holiday parties.

5. OMG, how creative this is! tres chic…I adore the peacock and of course, the Love Bird

6. I’m so thrilled to see my place cards featured on my favorite blog! Thank you so much. You made my day.

– Emily
    Timeless Paper

7. Down Pillow says:

Really sweet creations. Love the butterfly, the love bird, & the Autumn pieces :)

8. Marcia Pikel says:

LOVE LOVE these…so delicate and whimsical.

9. Great Idea!! Perfect and simple!

10. Kathy says:

How cute are these!! How elegant they look, yet so simple.

11. Marker says:

Thank you.It is grate This is cool

12. Victoria Hernández says:

Hola! Por favor, me gustaría saber donde puedo conseguir estos detalles para mi boda. Muchas gracias!

13. Francesca Aydelott says:

Hi I saw theses and would love to order the dragonflys and butterfly glass rim name placers. How do I go about this? My mother is planning my wedding & asked me to get more info so she can purchurse :) Cant wait to hear back theses are lovely =))) Thanks Francesca

14. Jason says:

I absolutely adore this.
    Love the fact that you can personalize every place card for every guest you’re getting.
    Thanks for sharing the idea.
    Love it!

15. We’ve just added new designs to our shop! Come see what’s new. http://timelesspaper.etsy.com

16. How about deer? I am doing deer/gold for one of my Christmas themes. I decided instead to order deer brads and I will spray paint them metalic and use regular place cards.