21 Sep

Free Printables: Cirque du Bebe {BLUE}

French Circus Baby Shower printables

Want to host your own Cirque du Bebe Baby Shower? Many of you have asked about this, so here’s a little something to help you get started…downloadable versions of all the prints & signage from the original party!

French Circus Baby Shower printables

The files include: framable prints in 4×6/5×7/8×10, a 22×28″ poster, drink menu, place cards/buffet labels, and paper patterns for wrapping vases, embellishing party favors, etc. Please read the Important Note at the bottom of this post before downloading. (To download the PINK versions instead, click here.)

French Circus Baby Shower printables

BLUE Cirque du Bebe title poster – 22 x 28″Download

BLUE Cirque du Bebe title print – 8 x 10″Download

French Circus Baby Shower printables

BLUE Cirque du Bebe 4×6 prints (2 designs) – Download

French Circus Baby Shower printables

BLUE Cirque du Bebe 5×7 prints (6 designs, pictured above & below) – Download

French Circus Baby Shower printables

French Circus Baby Shower printables

French Circus Baby Shower printables

BLUE Cirque du Bebe drink menuDownload
{Customize this menu by printing your drink menu out on a piece of white cardstock sized at 5×6″ or smaller, then center it on top of the blue area in this menu design.}

BLUE Cirque du Bebe Foldover CardsDownload
{These small foldover cards work well as food markers/labels on a buffet or as table place cards. 2 designs / 4 cards per page}

French Circus Baby Shower printables

BLUE Cirque du Bebe paper patternsDownload
{Each pattern is sized to fit on tabloid paper (11×17). Use these patterns to cover vases, embellish party favors, create DIY napkin rings, placemats, etc.}

PRINTING TIPS:
For best print quality, I strongly recommend having these files printed at a place like Kinkos, Copy Club, or another local printer. Due to the heavy ink coverage in the designs, it will most likely be more affordable in the long run to have them printed commercially than to use up all of the ink cartridges on your home printer… and less of a hassle too! (Just download the files and burn them to a disc or copy them to a removable thumb drive for easy file transfer.)

If you do plan to printing these at home, be sure to use photo-quality paper for best results!

DECOR TIPS:
For detailed info on all of the decor & drink ideas for this theme, click here.

*IMPORTANT NOTE:
You are free to download and print these designs for your personal use only. Please do not attempt to resell or redistribute them. If you’d like blog about these templates, please make sure to link to the full post at HWTM and not directly to the downloadable files. Thank you!

51Comments

robyn huttegger SAYS:

I’m having a party for my husband and would love to change the cirque du bebe to cirque de hutts. And I’d love to change the yellow stripes to red. Is there any way I could do this?

September 1, 2010 at 7:45 pm

robyn huttegger SAYS:

Oops – I’m talking about the Cirque du bebe title poster!

September 1, 2010 at 7:46 pm

JOANNE SAYS:

How can I change the format to have them printed at a photo cente?. They all do not take pdf can I change to jpeg?

September 9, 2010 at 5:10 pm

Laura SAYS:

Is there an invitation to go with this theme?

October 25, 2010 at 2:09 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Yep! There are actually a lot of customizeable printables like favor tags & napkin rings too. You can see them in detail here: http://blog.hwtm.com/shop/cirque-du-bebe-boy/

And order for them here: http://www.polkadotdesign.com/hostess-with-the-mostess-collection/hostess-with-the-mostess-cirque-du-bebe-boy/

October 25, 2010 at 2:17 pm

Vanessa SAYS:

Hi, I can’t get the links to open or download. Is there another website that I can download these? I am purchasing your invitations and favor tags from polkadotdesigns.com but would like to download these accent pieces to match the decor.
thanks!

November 15, 2010 at 10:32 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Vanessa –

I’m not sure what’s going on with this post! (or the blue one) All of the images seem to be missing all of a sudden and they were all there a few weeks ago. I just sent a message to my programmer and will try to see if he has any input and will get this fixed as soon as possible.
Jenn

November 16, 2010 at 7:38 am

belkis SAYS:

muy linda su pagina

March 11, 2011 at 7:44 pm

Jessica SAYS:

Hi, I was wondering if you had free printables for the neutral french cirque. Im going to be purchasing your invites but i would love to have the printable for decor! PLEASE HELP!

March 23, 2011 at 4:49 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Jessica –
Sure – I can add downloads of the Cirque printables in Neutral. I’ll just need to change the colors so it will take me a couple hours to prep the files. I’ll put it on my list for this weekend. :)

March 24, 2011 at 6:40 am

Leea SAYS:

you have no idea how excited i am to have found this site!! thank you sooo much for the wonderful idea and all of the downloads!!!

May 22, 2011 at 12:09 am

Heather Wilson SAYS:

Hello…These are amazing!!! My daughter will be turning 1 in October. I am having a circus theme and absoutely LOVE the Bebe boy(aqua)! Is there a way I can change the wording on the “B is for Boy and the Oh Boy, one”?

June 10, 2011 at 9:35 pm

Darya SAYS:

I truly love your site and I think it is creative and so much fun. I used one of your bridal shower themes and turned it into a “Baby and the City” baby shower for my best friend and it was a hit!

I am trowing a baby boy shower for my college roommate and I wanted to know where can I get the invitations for the Cirque du Bebe {BLUE for a baby boy}?

Darya

January 25, 2012 at 10:15 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Darya –
You can buy the blue Cirque Du Bebe invitations right here. There are lots of coordinating items available too :)

The Baby and the City theme sounds adorable! So happy you’re able to find inspiration here :)

January 28, 2012 at 6:19 am

Jean SAYS:

Hi Jenn! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea :)
But I’m having trouble downloading the BLUE Cirque du Bebe paper patterns.
Can you re-upload?

Thanks!

March 5, 2012 at 9:03 am

jenn s. SAYS:

The download is working for me – so I just emailed them to you instead :)

March 6, 2012 at 9:37 am

Mollie SAYS:

Hi! I love the design for this shower–throwing a baby shower for my sister. I would love to use the printables(5×7) for the blue (boy) themed shower but can’t get them to print. Downloading isn’t an issue but the page range shows up as 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3.jpg which I think is giving my printer some trouble. I have tried everything to change printer preferences but can’t figure it out. Any way you can post or send me a more “pure” file? Not sure if you know what I mean but it would be greatly appreciated! I will also try on a different computer when I am at work on Monday.

July 7, 2012 at 4:30 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Mollie –
Were you able to get the files to print at work? I’ve never run into that issue before but here are links to download each of the pages individually just in case. Hope this helps!

July 10, 2012 at 1:40 pm

Kelly O SAYS:

Hello. These are fantastic, and I would love to use them for my upcoming baby shower, however I can’t get them to open. Is there a specific program I should be using, or anything I am missing? thanks for your help. :)

January 16, 2013 at 4:24 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Kelly –

You just need Adobe Reader to open them – it’s a free program for PDFs that you can download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/

Good luck!
Jenn :)

January 18, 2013 at 6:06 am
Apologies, commenting is now disabled for this post.