21 Sep

Free Printables: Cirque du Bebe {BLUE}

French Circus Baby Shower printables

Want to host your own Cirque du Bebe Baby Shower? Many of you have asked about this, so here’s a little something to help you get started…downloadable versions of all the prints & signage from the original party!

French Circus Baby Shower printables

The files include: framable prints in 4×6/5×7/8×10, a 22×28″ poster, drink menu, place cards/buffet labels, and paper patterns for wrapping vases, embellishing party favors, etc. Please read the Important Note at the bottom of this post before downloading. (To download the PINK versions instead, click here.)

French Circus Baby Shower printables

BLUE Cirque du Bebe title poster – 22 x 28″Download

BLUE Cirque du Bebe title print – 8 x 10″Download

French Circus Baby Shower printables

BLUE Cirque du Bebe 4×6 prints (2 designs) – Download

French Circus Baby Shower printables

BLUE Cirque du Bebe 5×7 prints (6 designs, pictured above & below) – Download

French Circus Baby Shower printables

French Circus Baby Shower printables

French Circus Baby Shower printables

BLUE Cirque du Bebe drink menuDownload
{Customize this menu by printing your drink menu out on a piece of white cardstock sized at 5×6″ or smaller, then center it on top of the blue area in this menu design.}

BLUE Cirque du Bebe Foldover CardsDownload
{These small foldover cards work well as food markers/labels on a buffet or as table place cards. 2 designs / 4 cards per page}

French Circus Baby Shower printables

BLUE Cirque du Bebe paper patternsDownload
{Each pattern is sized to fit on tabloid paper (11×17). Use these patterns to cover vases, embellish party favors, create DIY napkin rings, placemats, etc.}

For best print quality, I strongly recommend having these files printed at a place like Kinkos, Copy Club, or another local printer. Due to the heavy ink coverage in the designs, it will most likely be more affordable in the long run to have them printed commercially than to use up all of the ink cartridges on your home printer… and less of a hassle too! (Just download the files and burn them to a disc or copy them to a removable thumb drive for easy file transfer.)

If you do plan to printing these at home, be sure to use photo-quality paper for best results!

For detailed info on all of the decor & drink ideas for this theme, click here.

You are free to download and print these designs for your personal use only. Please do not attempt to resell or redistribute them. If you’d like blog about these templates, please make sure to link to the full post at HWTM and not directly to the downloadable files. Thank you!

Hi Sandra –

The downloadable PDFs actually are already high-resolution (300 dpi) and very suitable for printing. Just click on the “Download” links below each image to get the high-res versions :)

Reply March 24, 2010 at 6:08 pm

Beatriz SAYS:

Hello Jenn.
I have no words to thank you for giving it to us, to me. Truly. You gave more than a free cirque du bebe patterns to me. You helped me understand how it works to make a whole customization. I knew by heart – actually I have learned searching sites like yours – that one has to plan color pallete, buy, find or create your party prints, choose paper, decide what kind of tags, wraps, and etc. to make, identify a good printing bureau and go ahead; but I feel that the heart of it is really first of all having the prints very well decided and designed. I was working so hard (actually, it is 06:23am here in Sao Paulo and I haven’t gone to bed yet. I spent the whole day and night working on putting together so many images, photos of fabrics, draws, etc in order to have a pattern to send to the printing guy to make the tags and just after a click my soon to be 3 year’s old baby boy party will have your sophisticated look. Again. You donated me something you cannot imagine. Thank you sooo much! Beatriz/Sao Paulo/Brazil

Reply May 7, 2010 at 2:27 am

Beatriz –
Wow – thanks so much for the sweet comment! I’m so happy to be of help :) Good luck with the party!

Reply May 7, 2010 at 5:41 pm

jenn SAYS:

I LOVE this concept and have showed it to my friend ,mom to be, and she wants to now do the whole room for her son in this theme thanks for the inspiration question? i am having a really hard time finding the ostrich plumes, do u have any ideas? i went to the site u reused but they dont have the ones u used anymore. thanks so much

Reply August 16, 2010 at 8:03 pm

Hi Jenn –
Is this the site you went to – http://fabulousfeathers.net –? They still have lots of ostrich plumes available!

You can also try save-on-crafts.com and Events Wholesale: http://www.eventswholesale.com/Ostrich-Feathers.htm

hope that helps! :)

Reply August 20, 2010 at 1:23 pm

robyn huttegger SAYS:

I’m having a party for my husband and would love to change the cirque du bebe to cirque de hutts. And I’d love to change the yellow stripes to red. Is there any way I could do this?

Reply September 1, 2010 at 7:45 pm

robyn huttegger SAYS:

Oops – I’m talking about the Cirque du bebe title poster!

Reply September 1, 2010 at 7:46 pm

How can I change the format to have them printed at a photo cente?. They all do not take pdf can I change to jpeg?

Reply September 9, 2010 at 5:10 pm

Laura SAYS:

Is there an invitation to go with this theme?

Reply October 25, 2010 at 2:09 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Yep! There are actually a lot of customizeable printables like favor tags & napkin rings too. You can see them in detail here: http://blog.hwtm.com/shop/cirque-du-bebe-boy/

And order for them here: http://www.polkadotdesign.com/hostess-with-the-mostess-collection/hostess-with-the-mostess-cirque-du-bebe-boy/

October 25, 2010 at 2:17 pm

Vanessa SAYS:

Hi, I can’t get the links to open or download. Is there another website that I can download these? I am purchasing your invitations and favor tags from polkadotdesigns.com but would like to download these accent pieces to match the decor.

Reply November 15, 2010 at 10:32 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Vanessa –

I’m not sure what’s going on with this post! (or the blue one) All of the images seem to be missing all of a sudden and they were all there a few weeks ago. I just sent a message to my programmer and will try to see if he has any input and will get this fixed as soon as possible.

Reply November 16, 2010 at 7:38 am

belkis SAYS:

muy linda su pagina

Reply March 11, 2011 at 7:44 pm

Jessica SAYS:

Hi, I was wondering if you had free printables for the neutral french cirque. Im going to be purchasing your invites but i would love to have the printable for decor! PLEASE HELP!

Reply March 23, 2011 at 4:49 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Jessica –
Sure – I can add downloads of the Cirque printables in Neutral. I’ll just need to change the colors so it will take me a couple hours to prep the files. I’ll put it on my list for this weekend. :)

March 24, 2011 at 6:40 am

Leea SAYS:

you have no idea how excited i am to have found this site!! thank you sooo much for the wonderful idea and all of the downloads!!!

Reply May 22, 2011 at 12:09 am

Heather Wilson SAYS:

Hello…These are amazing!!! My daughter will be turning 1 in October. I am having a circus theme and absoutely LOVE the Bebe boy(aqua)! Is there a way I can change the wording on the “B is for Boy and the Oh Boy, one”?

Reply June 10, 2011 at 9:35 pm