Free Printables: Cirque du Bebe {BLUE}

French Circus Baby Shower printables

Want to host your own Cirque du Bebe Baby Shower? Many of you have asked about this, so here’s a little something to help you get started…downloadable versions of all the prints & signage from the original party!

French Circus Baby Shower printables

The files include: framable prints in 4×6/5×7/8×10, a 22×28″ poster, drink menu, place cards/buffet labels, and paper patterns for wrapping vases, embellishing party favors, etc. Please read the Important Note at the bottom of this post before downloading. (To download the PINK versions instead, click here.)

French Circus Baby Shower printables

BLUE Cirque du Bebe title poster – 22 x 28″Download

BLUE Cirque du Bebe title print – 8 x 10″Download

French Circus Baby Shower printables

BLUE Cirque du Bebe 4×6 prints (2 designs) – Download

French Circus Baby Shower printables

BLUE Cirque du Bebe 5×7 prints (6 designs, pictured above & below) – Download

French Circus Baby Shower printables

French Circus Baby Shower printables

French Circus Baby Shower printables

BLUE Cirque du Bebe drink menuDownload
{Customize this menu by printing your drink menu out on a piece of white cardstock sized at 5×6″ or smaller, then center it on top of the blue area in this menu design.}

BLUE Cirque du Bebe Foldover CardsDownload
{These small foldover cards work well as food markers/labels on a buffet or as table place cards. 2 designs / 4 cards per page}

French Circus Baby Shower printables

BLUE Cirque du Bebe paper patternsDownload
{Each pattern is sized to fit on tabloid paper (11×17). Use these patterns to cover vases, embellish party favors, create DIY napkin rings, placemats, etc.}

PRINTING TIPS:
For best print quality, I strongly recommend having these files printed at a place like Kinkos, Copy Club, or another local printer. Due to the heavy ink coverage in the designs, it will most likely be more affordable in the long run to have them printed commercially than to use up all of the ink cartridges on your home printer… and less of a hassle too! (Just download the files and burn them to a disc or copy them to a removable thumb drive for easy file transfer.)

If you do plan to printing these at home, be sure to use photo-quality paper for best results!

DECOR TIPS:
For detailed info on all of the decor & drink ideas for this theme, click here.

*IMPORTANT NOTE:
You are free to download and print these designs for your personal use only. Please do not attempt to resell or redistribute them. If you’d like blog about these templates, please make sure to link to the full post at HWTM and not directly to the downloadable files. Thank you!

51 responses to “Free Printables: Cirque du Bebe {BLUE}”

1. Julianne says:

My SIL is having a little boy, and I just looove this idea!

2. TonyaB says:

HI, the download link for the paper patterns isn’t working.

3. Sandy says:

Love then, thanks…..but the 4×6 prints and the paper patterns arent working. Thank you!! Love the pink also. This is so great how you share your ideas.

4. Amanda says:

Not sure how you did it, but this is PERFECT timing. Having my shower this coming weekend with the theme. Will be getting these printed ASAP! You’re the best.

5. PDX Bride says:

Just wanted to let you know that the 4×6 prints and the paper patterns not working. Thanks!

6. jenn s. says:

Hi Everyone –

All of the links should be working now – sorry about that! Guess I had some typos in the links… it was very late at night when I posted these ;)

7. April says:

Fantastic! I have a baby shower coming up and I will use this theme!! Thank you.

8. lauryn says:

thank you so much for all your posts! love your blog! so helpful and very user-friendly. wishing you much success :)

9. Maryann says:

Thank you so much. I plan to use this theme for my son’s 1st bday since our older son calls him “bebe”. Do you have any suggestions for invites that would work well with your downloads and party favor ideas? Thanks.

10. jenn s. says:

Hi Maryann –

I love these circus invites from Polka Dot Design:

They’re not the exact same colors, but it shouldn’t matter too much with the invites since they go out far in advance. However, you might be able to email them and see if the colors can be customized at all. The argyle print is on there though – as well as some elephants :)

For party favors, it depends on if your guests will primarily be adults or little ones. An edible favor like popcorn balls, cotton candy buckets from Sweet Factory, or these treat cones would work for any age:

or you could do circus-themed sugar cookies – like circus elephants or the unicycle bears :)

Sunflower Baking can do custom shapes for your theme if you send pics of what you’re looking for (or describe them) and she does amazing work! Here’s the link:

Good luck! :)

11. Maryann says:

Thank you so much. You are so sweet to provide all these great ideas.

12. Meg says:

Hi! I’m wondering if I can buy the invitation template from you? There just isn’t anything else as cute out there!

Thanks.

13. Jessica r says:

Ooohhh lala! Im so glad I found these yay!!!!!! And It’s so nice of you to let people download them. Thanks your the best! = )

14. Sandra says:

Hi. These are perfect! I was wondering if there is any way to get them in a higher res? Thanks!

15. Jenn @ HWTM says:

Hi Sandra –

The downloadable PDFs actually are already high-resolution (300 dpi) and very suitable for printing. Just click on the “Download” links below each image to get the high-res versions :)

16. Beatriz says:

Hello Jenn.
    I have no words to thank you for giving it to us, to me. Truly. You gave more than a free cirque du bebe patterns to me. You helped me understand how it works to make a whole customization. I knew by heart – actually I have learned searching sites like yours – that one has to plan color pallete, buy, find or create your party prints, choose paper, decide what kind of tags, wraps, and etc. to make, identify a good printing bureau and go ahead; but I feel that the heart of it is really first of all having the prints very well decided and designed. I was working so hard (actually, it is 06:23am here in Sao Paulo and I haven’t gone to bed yet. I spent the whole day and night working on putting together so many images, photos of fabrics, draws, etc in order to have a pattern to send to the printing guy to make the tags and just after a click my soon to be 3 year’s old baby boy party will have your sophisticated look. Again. You donated me something you cannot imagine. Thank you sooo much! Beatriz/Sao Paulo/Brazil

17. Jenn @ HWTM says:

Beatriz –
    Wow – thanks so much for the sweet comment! I’m so happy to be of help :) Good luck with the party!

Cheers,
    Jenn

18. jenn says:

I LOVE this concept and have showed it to my friend ,mom to be, and she wants to now do the whole room for her son in this theme thanks for the inspiration question? i am having a really hard time finding the ostrich plumes, do u have any ideas? i went to the site u reused but they dont have the ones u used anymore. thanks so much

19. Jenn @ HWTM says:

Hi Jenn –
    Is this the site you went to – http://fabulousfeathers.net –? They still have lots of ostrich plumes available!

You can also try save-on-crafts.com and Events Wholesale: http://www.eventswholesale.com/Ostrich-Feathers.htm

hope that helps! :)

20. robyn huttegger says:

I’m having a party for my husband and would love to change the cirque du bebe to cirque de hutts. And I’d love to change the yellow stripes to red. Is there any way I could do this?

21. robyn huttegger says:

Oops – I’m talking about the Cirque du bebe title poster!

22. […] Cirque de Bebe printables: Hostess with the Mostess […]

23. JOANNE says:

How can I change the format to have them printed at a photo cente?. They all do not take pdf can I change to jpeg?

24. […] Cirque de Bebe printables: Hostess with the Mostess […]

25. Laura says:

Is there an invitation to go with this theme?

26. Vanessa says:

Hi, I can’t get the links to open or download. Is there another website that I can download these? I am purchasing your invitations and favor tags from polkadotdesigns.com but would like to download these accent pieces to match the decor.
    thanks!

27. jenn s. says:

Hi Vanessa –

I’m not sure what’s going on with this post! (or the blue one) All of the images seem to be missing all of a sudden and they were all there a few weeks ago. I just sent a message to my programmer and will try to see if he has any input and will get this fixed as soon as possible.
    Jenn

28. […] and green and yellow neutral colorways. And you can find some FREE printables on the HWTM blog for boy and girl Cirque du Bebe showers, which are perfect for party […]

29. belkis says:

muy linda su pagina

30. Jessica says:

Hi, I was wondering if you had free printables for the neutral french cirque. Im going to be purchasing your invites but i would love to have the printable for decor! PLEASE HELP!

• jenn s. says:

Hi Jessica –
      Sure – I can add downloads of the Cirque printables in Neutral. I’ll just need to change the colors so it will take me a couple hours to prep the files. I’ll put it on my list for this weekend. :)

31. […] adorable printouts? You can find them here and a girl version […]

32. Leea says:

you have no idea how excited i am to have found this site!! thank you sooo much for the wonderful idea and all of the downloads!!!

33. Heather Wilson says:

Hello…These are amazing!!! My daughter will be turning 1 in October. I am having a circus theme and absoutely LOVE the Bebe boy(aqua)! Is there a way I can change the wording on the “B is for Boy and the Oh Boy, one”?

34. Darya says:

I truly love your site and I think it is creative and so much fun. I used one of your bridal shower themes and turned it into a “Baby and the City” baby shower for my best friend and it was a hit!

I am trowing a baby boy shower for my college roommate and I wanted to know where can I get the invitations for the Cirque du Bebe {BLUE for a baby boy}?

Darya

• jenn s. says:

Hi Darya –
      You can buy the blue Cirque Du Bebe invitations right here. There are lots of coordinating items available too :)

The Baby and the City theme sounds adorable! So happy you’re able to find inspiration here :)

35. Jean says:

Hi Jenn! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea :)
    But I’m having trouble downloading the BLUE Cirque du Bebe paper patterns.
    Can you re-upload?

Thanks!

36. Mollie says:

Hi! I love the design for this shower–throwing a baby shower for my sister. I would love to use the printables(5×7) for the blue (boy) themed shower but can’t get them to print. Downloading isn’t an issue but the page range shows up as 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3.jpg which I think is giving my printer some trouble. I have tried everything to change printer preferences but can’t figure it out. Any way you can post or send me a more “pure” file? Not sure if you know what I mean but it would be greatly appreciated! I will also try on a different computer when I am at work on Monday.

37. Kelly O says:

Hello. These are fantastic, and I would love to use them for my upcoming baby shower, however I can’t get them to open. Is there a specific program I should be using, or anything I am missing? thanks for your help. :)

38. […] You’ll find downloadable versions of each of the different PINK party signs below – including framable prints in 4×6/5×7/8×10, a 22×28″ poster, drink menu, place cards/buffet labels, and paper patterns for wrapping vases, embellishing party favors, etc. Please read the Important Note at the bottom of this post before downloading. (To download the BLUE versions instead, click here.) […]

39. […] They also incorporated my Cirque invitation design, coordinating party elements, and {free} downloadable signs. I can’t tell you how fun it is to see something that you’ve designed become part of an […]