Berry Sweet Shower Theme {Inspiration Board & Party Ideas}

berry sweet girl baby shower

Here’s a peek at the inspiration board for a baby shower I’m styling in November. As you can probably guess, mom-to-be is having a girl! Chocolate-dipped strawberries and a pink & red palette were requested for the event, so I’m tentatively calling this theme “Berry Sweet“.

Pictured at top: Camellia Tissue Paper Pom Set; Boughs of Whimsy gift wrap (the “inspiration piece” for the theme / will be used throughout the party); Rectangle Mod Pink/Red & Red Disc beaded curtains (for table runners &  decorative accents), pink drinks with YUM! Stirrers; cupcakes by Whitney Burke; and sparkling Pomegranate Champagne Cocktails.

berry sweet girl baby shower

Pictured above: Digital mockups of concepts for the accent table arrangements – utilizing oversize red blooms, metallic fuschia vases embellished with gift wrap, pink swirl lollipops, and white mitsumata branches adorned with small red blooms and paper “leaves”. {Ruby dahlias in white vase pic by Floral Art

berry sweet girl baby shower

Pictured above: Red and White acrylic drop ornaments; a digital mockup of the table centerpieces (a grapewood branch adorned with oversize flower blooms – real & faux – and paper leaves… might add some crystal ornaments too); Boughs of Whimsy gift wrap; and a few sample elements for the Treat Barpink and red candies and chocolate-dipped strawberries.

Last but not least, here’s a peek at the venue – Catch restaurant at the Casa del Mar hotel in Santa Monica. Pretty sweet, right?! (pun intented)

berry sweet girl baby shower

P.S. This theme would work great for a bridal shower or birthday party too! (Just swap out the word “BABY” in the signage with “BRIDE” or the the birthday girl’s name.)

P.S.S. The font used for “BERRY SWEET” and “BABY” is called “JFFerrule“.

36 responses to “Berry Sweet Shower Theme {Inspiration Board & Party Ideas}”

1. This is a really cool theme, I love those colors too – red’s my absolute favorite color! I’m sure everything will look fantastic.

2. Maggie says:

This looks adorable! Where did you get the graphic that holds the words ‘decorative accents’, signature patterns’, ‘Baby’, ‘The Venue’ ?

3. jenn s. says:

Hi Maggie –
    It’s a vector art illustration set from istockphoto – here’s the link:

4. Ellen Collis says:

Cool venue! Love the colors too…the pink/red combo makes it girlie-chic. (Instead of over-the-top girlie!)

5. krisi says:

i loveee the colours and items for the treat bar! beautiful

6. Amazing! I love the colors …. I especially the love the grapewood branch centerpiece. This is going to be a very special baby shower, indeed!

7. Holy gorgeous! Can’t wait to how fabulous the real shower turns out! Amazing, as usual!

8. Adoring these colours for a baby shower. So chic, can’t wait :)

9. Katina says:

Hi Jenn,
    How can I contact you regarding you styling an inviation for an event im hosting?

10. So sweet! Gosh you’re so talented. I can’t wait to see it in action!

11. Mrs. R says:

12. Julianne says:

Wow that sure is a beautiful venue! Love all the little details!

13. Erin says:

How sweet!
    My mom, best friend, and I are planning my shower for November (I’m such a control freak- I HAVE to be involved).
    Where did you get the pink metallic vases? They only have bronze ones at Michaels.
    Can you paint them?

14. melissa i says:

Wow – your shower plans combined with that venue are going to be FANTASTIC!! Cannot wait to see the final presentation!

15. jenn s. says:

Hi Erin –

I purchased the metallic pink vases at a local floral supply store last year that no longer carries them, but I do think you could copy this look using metallic paint or even by just covering the vase with metallic gift wrap.

However, one of my readers did some investigating when she saw them used in an earlier post I did on a different baby shower, and you might find this helpful:

Thanks for responding to the post. After a little reseach from the information everyone provide…I found them! They are a wholesaler that seller to florist but they were very open to selling directly to me….I hope everyone has a wonderful party!

Good luck! :)

16. Kim Morales says:

Where do you source your invitations from? I would love to help you find the perfect invitations for your events! I can even help you come up with custom invitations that are sure to please.

17. Down Pillow says:

So many pretty details :) I really like the table accent arrangements & the branch with flowers piece.

18. Brandy says:

Hi Jen,

I have a random question for you. I am throwing a baby shower at my house this week. My home is decorated for Halloween already. Do you think I should take the decor down so it doesn’t clash with the baby girl theme?
    I would love to hear your opinion. Thanks!