28 Aug

French Circus Baby Shower Details

French Circus Baby Shower Theme

Complete details from the French Circus Baby Shower (or “Cirque du Bebe“) that I styled for Tisha Campbell-Martin in July are now up in the HWTM Party Themes section… click here to check it out!

French Circus Baby Shower Theme

There were sooo many details to cover on this party, and the text is running pretty long as it is, so if you still have questions on anything please feel free to ask them here. Also – downloadable templates for the custom signs are coming soon! =)

P.S. You can also view the entire (& extensive!) photo album from this party – including the guests – on the HWTM Facebook page.

nicole Ramirez Suarez SAYS:

Hi! I love everything about this theme, I would like to use it in my baby shower but I cant download the patterns, is there a problem with the link?

Reply May 23, 2010 at 9:17 am

Hi Nicole –
Did you try downloading them from this post? –

I’m able to download them right now, but if they still aren’t working for you let me know and I can email them to you :)

Reply May 24, 2010 at 9:50 am

Shawnta SAYS:

What are the actual names of the colors from Fabulous Feathers from this shower. The guy is telling me it’s yellow gold and turquoise, but the colors look orange and royal blue to me. It could be the lighting though. Please advise.

Reply July 20, 2010 at 3:05 pm

Hi Shawnta – He’s correct – the feathers are Turquoise and Gold! They look great together in person :)

(Sometimes image colors can look different from monitor to monitor – maybe that’s one of the issues.)

Reply July 21, 2010 at 12:29 am

Joviece SAYS:

Hi :)
I was wondering if you had a link to the downloadable templates for the French Circus theme baby shower. It was so adorable. I would like to use it for my shower in a few weeks.

Reply August 30, 2010 at 8:00 am

Valencia SAYS:

I’ve ordered the feathers and invitiations from this wonderful theme. I’m having the baby shower inside. I found some zebra print tissue paper and I want to make pom poms and hang them from the ceiling. Do you think thats going overboard with the zebra print?

Reply September 9, 2010 at 5:53 pm

Suzanne SAYS:

Thank you for all your incredible ideas and printables!

Reply November 6, 2010 at 8:28 am

sylvia galindo SAYS:

Trying to throw my best friend this shower but in hot pink and yellow. Was wondering if you have an invite to show?

Reply January 26, 2011 at 4:41 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Yep! I actually designed invitations, favor tags, napkin rings, and more for this theme in that palette – everything is available to customize/purchase via polkadotdesign.com.

More info here: http://blog.hwtm.com/shop/cirque-du-bebe-girl/

January 26, 2011 at 6:10 pm

Niki SAYS:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this theme from the moment I saw it I just had to have it as the theme for my baby shower. I’m excited to see how it all turns out in exactly 4 days. Can’t wait!!!!

Reply August 9, 2011 at 1:12 pm