French Circus Baby Shower Details

French Circus Baby Shower Theme

Complete details from the French Circus Baby Shower (or “Cirque du Bebe“) that I styled for Tisha Campbell-Martin in July are now up in the HWTM Party Themes section… click here to check it out!

French Circus Baby Shower Theme

There were sooo many details to cover on this party, and the text is running pretty long as it is, so if you still have questions on anything please feel free to ask them here. Also – downloadable templates for the custom signs are coming soon! =)

P.S. You can also view the entire (& extensive!) photo album from this party – including the guests – on the HWTM Facebook page.

28 responses to “French Circus Baby Shower Details”

1. Karen Wilson says:

This shower is amazing!!! I just had the opportunity to look at all the gorgeous photographs….the theme, decorations, food, color-scheme, EVERYTHING is perfect. What an outstanding Baby Shower! Congratulations.

2. Absolutely Fabulous! Every detail is perfect! LOVE how you did the topper for the cupcake stand with the feathers to match! Amazing job, Jenn….you are incredible and such an inspiration!

3. Just checking in with everyone and to give an update.
    I have a new party starting- Wed Sept 2. So each week I will have the Knock Off Knock Out party on Mondays and the Holiday/Seasonal party on Wed. I hope you come for a visit.
    New buttons to grab as well.
    Cheri
    Its So Very Cheri

4. Ebony says:

I love love love this shower concept!!!! It is one of my favorites ever!!! So beautiful!

5. I love those feathers!

6. jenny says:

This is so cute! Will be using this idea for my best friend’s baby shower! Thank you!

7. lisette says:

my sister is about to have twins and I want to do this theme. where can i find everything I want it to come out nice.

8. Jael says:

Is there a website or a PDF I could go to for the invitations? They are soooo cool

9. how can i get the font for the printable, i want to personalize it? i want to use this theme for my twins 1st b-day…

10. Paula Vasquez says:

How can the font for printables? I love your idea!!
    I would like to use it for my babyshower.

11. Jenn @ HWTM says:

Hi Paula –

Here’s where you can find & download the fonts used on the printables:

JF Ringmaster:

Pointedly Mad:

Hope that helps!

12. Jenn @ HWTM says:

Hi Paula –

Here’s where you can find & download the fonts used on the printables:

JF Ringmaster:

Pointedly Mad:

Hope that helps!

13. Stephanie says:

I just gave this shower yesterday for my best friend and it turned out amazing. I can send a link for pictures soon, but I wanted to let anyone in Southern California know that I have lots of props and 3 feather trees (from fabulous feathers as mentioned above). If anyone is interested in buying them please email me and I can send pictures directly

14. nicole Ramirez Suarez says:

Hi! I love everything about this theme, I would like to use it in my baby shower but I cant download the patterns, is there a problem with the link?

15. Jenn @ HWTM says:

Hi Nicole –
    Did you try downloading them from this post? –

I’m able to download them right now, but if they still aren’t working for you let me know and I can email them to you :)

16. Shawnta says:

Hey,

What are the actual names of the colors from Fabulous Feathers from this shower. The guy is telling me it’s yellow gold and turquoise, but the colors look orange and royal blue to me. It could be the lighting though. Please advise.

17. Jenn @ HWTM says:

Hi Shawnta – He’s correct – the feathers are Turquoise and Gold! They look great together in person :)

(Sometimes image colors can look different from monitor to monitor – maybe that’s one of the issues.)

18. Joviece says:

Hi :)
    I was wondering if you had a link to the downloadable templates for the French Circus theme baby shower. It was so adorable. I would like to use it for my shower in a few weeks.
    Thanks,
    Joviece

19. Valencia says:

Hi
    I’ve ordered the feathers and invitiations from this wonderful theme. I’m having the baby shower inside. I found some zebra print tissue paper and I want to make pom poms and hang them from the ceiling. Do you think thats going overboard with the zebra print?

20. Suzanne says:

Thank you for all your incredible ideas and printables!

21. sylvia galindo says:

Trying to throw my best friend this shower but in hot pink and yellow. Was wondering if you have an invite to show?

22. Niki says:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this theme from the moment I saw it I just had to have it as the theme for my baby shower. I’m excited to see how it all turns out in exactly 4 days. Can’t wait!!!!

23. […] To be quite honest, the theme of this baby shower was no brainer for me. I’d spotted this CIRQUE DU BEBE (French Circus) theme on Hostess With The Mostess last year when I was planning Jolie’s […]

24. […] To be quite honest, the theme of this baby shower was no brainer for me. I’d spotted this CIRQUE DU BEBE (French Circus) theme on Hostess With The Mostess last year when I was planning Jolie’s […]

25. […] To be quite honest, the theme of this baby shower was no brainer for me. I’d spotted this CIRQUE DU BEBE (French Circus) theme on Hostess With The Mostess last year when I was planning Jolie’s […]