LEGO Kitchen & Dining Accessories

lego home accessories

Most of us immediately think of kids toy sets when we hear the brand name “LEGO“, but did you know that they also make fun kitchen & dining accessories too?! Here are a few fun LEGO entertaining finds for the young & young at heart!

Pictured above: Kitchen Storage Set – 4 stackable acrylic containers in 3 different sizes with 4 colorful lids ($29.99/set), fun Egg Timer (currently sold out at but can be found elsewhere), 1×1 Salt & Pepper Set ($4.99), and Kids Cutlery with Silicone Studs – make mealtime more fun ($24.99/set)!

lego home accessories

Pictured above – fun stuff for LEGO-themed parties! Minifigure Ice Lollipop Mould (Here’s a pic of the ice pops actually made.), Minifigure Cake Mould ($17.99), and Minifigure Cookie Cutters ($7.99).

17 responses to “LEGO Kitchen & Dining Accessories”

1. alice says:

the kitchen timer makes a great hostess gift! i know b/c i got one :)

2. Now I want to throw a LEGO party!

3. lindsey says:

That is so funny! I would have loved these as a child!

{ Lindsey }

4. Love it! (Non-kitchen related, I have the iPod lego speaker & love it too) But I remember seeing a napkin holder made of Legos, that looked like a bridge… hmmm…

5. I loved this post because my brother was just chosen to be a master model builder for Lego and will be starting his job at Legoland in a week.

All of these would be a great addition to a celebratory party for my brothers new job.

6. Carol says:

This site really made me smile, I love some of the photographs on this site, really made me smile! Some of the objects would make great for birthdays. I am finding it difficult to sort out my friends birthday ideas this year as they are taking a gap year and are going traveling. I am going to send a birthday greeting card online, this way I don’t need to worry about using snail mail to get their card across to them.

7. grace says:

Interesting concept; who would have thought……all LEGO products. I’d fill the LEGO jars with sweet for a kids LEGO party. here i go lol!!

8. Down Pillow says:

Everything’s so cute! Love it :)

9. Cute stuff. Never had things like that growing up. They’ve come out with such cool things for kids!

10. These are so cool! I’m sure my baby will love Legos. My hubby and I played with them a ton when we were kids.

11. I love these! My brother would go wild for these even though he’s about to graduate from college…Great find!

12. Cintia says:

13. decor says:

Originally! my daughter really liked it

14. elaine says:

This is sooo cute! I am actually starting to plan a Lego party for my 5 year old son. Do you have any party ideas? I looked through your kids party themes but could not find Lego :(

15. tomi says:

are you selling these or just advertising them? I am doing a lego party and would love to know how to get them