Sneak Peek: French Circus Invitations

French Circus Baby Shower Invitations

Here’s a sneak peek at the invitations I just finished for Tisha & Duane’s upcoming “French Circus” baby shower, which will be mailed out in Stardream’s shimmery Onyx Metallic envelopes. (All personal info has been changed in this version… although it would be pretty cool if the venue was really on “Ringmaster Road”!)

I just gotta say that it’s been so much fun working on this theme!  Still in the preliminary stages, but so far the plan includes black & white striped fabric, brightly colored feathers, crystals, damask prints, mod animal shapes, and vintage-circus-inspired elements (with lots of playful ideas like appetizers on sticks and “magical, floating” popcorn cones a la Amy Atlas. More planning details coming soon… stay tuned!

29 responses to “Sneak Peek: French Circus Invitations”

1. I JUST LOVE THIS! I can’t wait to see the pictures.

2. I can’t wait for this one, Jenn. It’s going to be spectacular!

3. ljcadv says:

this is great!

4. Fabulous! I can’t wait to see the party!!!

5. Kayla says:

I LOVE these! I may have to do this for my sister-in-law’s shower! Can’t wait to see more!

6. Bri says:

I just love the stripes! And what a great color combo. You’ve done a nice job here!

7. Juligie says:

Thanks for the sneak peak! i love that you were able to use black shimmery envelopes! People usually are afraid of black, and im glad you are showing others to be bold…even a baby shower can use a punch of black =)

8. This is brilliantly creative! I love the metallic envelopes. I’m trying to figure out if I have an event where these envelopes might be appropriate… I’ll just buy them anyway! :)

9. Emily says:

that’s so funny! i did an invitation for ttat theme, too and it’s on my blog. i based it off of the fabric from the nursery; however, i love that you did! http://savannahredtops.blogspot.com/2009/05/baby-shower-invitations-theme-nursery.html

10. LisaT says:

absolutely beautiull! Great mix of color. pattern and typefaces. I also am looking forward to seeing photos from this party.

11. These invites are sooo cute :) I really love the theme.

12. this is beautiful says:

I would love to have you model one for my twin’s birthday. Are you interested? Beth

13. Kristen says:

These are beautiful! I’ve been wanting to throw a game night featuring Wii Carnival Games, mini corndogs and cotton candy, and an adaptation of these invites would be perfect!

14. Tania says:

OMG! This invite is GREAT! How much are they? I’m hosting a baby shower at a French Bistro these would be just perfect! Please please please how much and where can I get?

15. Amanda says:

LOVE these! Any chance you could accomodate an order of invitations? These are perfect (colors, theme, everything!) for something I’m planning.

16. bonni says:

I too would like to order these invites, looks like you have a little business going on

i would like to use them as a save the date

please let me know how much 175 of these would be

17. Anna says:

Where did you get the cool graphics, the animals and the amazing scroll heading?

18. karen rawls says:

can i order this invitation?

19. jenn s. says:

Hi Everyone –

Apologies for the delay in response – things have been hectic around here! I haven’t been able to facilitate custom orders in the past due to my current workload, but since there seems to be a lot of interest I’m toying with the idea of getting an Etsy shop going and offering both customized printable PDFs that people can take to get printed anywhere, or complete printed options through a local printer here in SD (for high quantities).

If you’re still interested in ordering custom invites, please send a message to jennifer[at]hwtm.com with the details on how many invites you need & what you’d like changed on the text.

Thank you!
    Jenn :)

20. jenn s. says:

Hi Anna –

I got the scroll & animal elements at http://www.istockphoto.com :)

21. Heather says:

Hi,
    These are absolutely amazing! I would love to order a custom version for my daughter’s birthday. Please let me know if this is something you could do.

22. mons says:

Hi, i just love these invitations and would like about 25 how can i conatct you with the info for the cards???

23. mons says:

I would also like the envelopes!!!! Please help

24. monica marchante says:

hello…i love what you’ve done..thank you for the other downloads…how can I go about getting an invitation like this one..it’s amazing!!

25. Carolina says:

I absolutely love this idea. I would love to do a French Circus theme for my friend’s shower. Do you know where can I find a template for the invitations?

26. Paula says:

Hi, I love this invitation where can I order them?

27. Jessica says:

These invitations are great. Where can I buy them?

28. Arianna lamosa says:

I am doing a circus theme for my daughters 3rd birthday and I wanted to know if we can work on an invitation for the event.

Hope to hear from you soon