16 Jun

Sneak Peek: French Circus Invitations

French Circus Baby Shower Invitations

Here’s a sneak peek at the invitations I just finished for Tisha & Duane’s upcoming “French Circus” baby shower, which will be mailed out in Stardream’s shimmery Onyx Metallic envelopes. (All personal info has been changed in this version… although it would be pretty cool if the venue was really on “Ringmaster Road”!)

I just gotta say that it’s been so much fun working on this theme!  Still in the preliminary stages, but so far the plan includes black & white striped fabric, brightly colored feathers, crystals, damask prints, mod animal shapes, and vintage-circus-inspired elements (with lots of playful ideas like appetizers on sticks and “magical, floating” popcorn cones a la Amy Atlas. More planning details coming soon… stay tuned!

29Comments

eminent events SAYS:

I JUST LOVE THIS! I can’t wait to see the pictures.

June 17, 2009 at 5:26 am

stemparties.blogspot.com/ SAYS:

I can’t wait for this one, Jenn. It’s going to be spectacular!

June 17, 2009 at 6:31 am

ljcadv SAYS:

this is great!

June 17, 2009 at 6:49 am

Kim - The TomKat Studio SAYS:

Fabulous! I can’t wait to see the party!!!

June 17, 2009 at 7:33 am

Kayla SAYS:

I LOVE these! I may have to do this for my sister-in-law’s shower! Can’t wait to see more!

June 17, 2009 at 8:29 am

Bri SAYS:

I just love the stripes! And what a great color combo. You’ve done a nice job here!

June 17, 2009 at 9:11 am

Juligie SAYS:

Thanks for the sneak peak! i love that you were able to use black shimmery envelopes! People usually are afraid of black, and im glad you are showing others to be bold…even a baby shower can use a punch of black =)

June 17, 2009 at 10:32 am

Jen - GreetQ.com SAYS:

This is brilliantly creative! I love the metallic envelopes. I’m trying to figure out if I have an event where these envelopes might be appropriate… I’ll just buy them anyway! :)

June 17, 2009 at 12:29 pm

Emily SAYS:

that’s so funny! i did an invitation for ttat theme, too and it’s on my blog. i based it off of the fabric from the nursery; however, i love that you did! http://savannahredtops.blogspot.com/2009/05/baby-shower-invitations-theme-nursery.html

June 17, 2009 at 1:29 pm

LisaT SAYS:

absolutely beautiull! Great mix of color. pattern and typefaces. I also am looking forward to seeing photos from this party.

June 17, 2009 at 5:20 pm

Tommy Bahama Bedding SAYS:

These invites are sooo cute :) I really love the theme.

June 18, 2009 at 7:51 pm

this is beautiful SAYS:

I would love to have you model one for my twin’s birthday. Are you interested? Beth

July 4, 2009 at 7:28 pm

Kristen SAYS:

These are beautiful! I’ve been wanting to throw a game night featuring Wii Carnival Games, mini corndogs and cotton candy, and an adaptation of these invites would be perfect!

July 6, 2009 at 9:26 pm

Tania SAYS:

OMG! This invite is GREAT! How much are they? I’m hosting a baby shower at a French Bistro these would be just perfect! Please please please how much and where can I get?

July 11, 2009 at 10:52 am

Amanda SAYS:

LOVE these! Any chance you could accomodate an order of invitations? These are perfect (colors, theme, everything!) for something I’m planning.

July 16, 2009 at 11:32 am

bonni SAYS:

I too would like to order these invites, looks like you have a little business going on

i would like to use them as a save the date

please let me know how much 175 of these would be

September 10, 2009 at 10:41 am

Anna SAYS:

Where did you get the cool graphics, the animals and the amazing scroll heading?

September 11, 2009 at 5:41 am

karen rawls SAYS:

can i order this invitation?

September 11, 2009 at 1:20 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Everyone –

Apologies for the delay in response – things have been hectic around here! I haven’t been able to facilitate custom orders in the past due to my current workload, but since there seems to be a lot of interest I’m toying with the idea of getting an Etsy shop going and offering both customized printable PDFs that people can take to get printed anywhere, or complete printed options through a local printer here in SD (for high quantities).

If you’re still interested in ordering custom invites, please send a message to jennifer[at]hwtm.com with the details on how many invites you need & what you’d like changed on the text.

Thank you!
Jenn :)

September 14, 2009 at 12:35 pm
Apologies, commenting is now disabled for this post.