Simply Stated: Chalkboard-Inspired Finds

chalkboard napkin rings, place cards

Today over on Simply Stated, check out 8 Cool Chalkboard-Inspired Finds for entertaining. It might be partially nostalgic, but I’m loving this white-on-slate trend!

18 responses to “Simply Stated: Chalkboard-Inspired Finds”

1. Ms. Latina says:

These are adorable! Love the wine glasses

2. Linda Paul says:

I think that chalkboard items are so much fun. I like the idea of dinner party menus on a chalkboard

3. my son would love all the chalkboard-inspired finds you posted!

4. Amusing. A place for everything and everything in it’s place.

5. Manvi says:

Cool! I saw a small collection of chalk board glassware at pier one this weekend. I thought of using the chalkboard carafes for a wine tasting party. The write on area can be used to note name and info of the wines.

6. Celeste says:

I adore chalkboard items. I purchase the paint and create them myself usually. You can paint almost anything! For parties I also have been known to paint a door or two with something that goes with the theme for the guests to write on.

7. These are charming !!

8. Amy says:

I’ve seen the chalkboard containers before, but never the chalkboard glasses. What a great idea! We always lose glasses at parties and this is more practical than wine charms on water glasses!

9. Nikia says:

I am an interior designer and used the chalkboard jars for a client’s pasta…it’s such a fun quirky look!

10. Joy says:

I love the roccocco chalkboard… it would look perfect in my kitchen!

11. Those would certainly come in handy at a party where I always seem to misplace my drink…and it is slightly more sophisticated than the Solo cups with Sharpie ink!

12. Mary Kidwell says:

What great finds! The glasses or napkin rings would make great placecards/favors at a reception. Thanks so much for sharing!

13. Love the chalkboard-talk about going green-instead of having cups that you throw away you can just write peoples names on the glass and the next time someone else’s name.

14. The beer & wine glasses are really clever – so smart :)

15. Joy says:

This ones are adorable!!!!!

16. I’ve always wanted to do a chalkboard dining table top (with the center of the table painted with chalkboard paint) or one wall in the kitchen. It’s a fun distraction for guests to write little messages and draw while they’re waiting for dinner.