Cocktails 06.12.09

People Style Watch Mention!

People StyleWatch June July 2009

HWTM got a little mention in the new People Style Watch issue (June/July 09)! Just saw it while checking out at the grocery store early this morning. Good start to the day! =)  Lots of fun, summery ideas in this issue, too!

People StyleWatch June July 2009

21 responses to “People Style Watch Mention!”

1. jenn s. says:

Thanks, Amy! And I’m so lucky to have met such supportive (and all around fabulous!) people like you though all this stuff :)

2. Shannon says:

congrats!! your recipes are awesome =o)

3. Tina Lane says:

I am throwing a party next weekend and was pondering a signature cocktail for the girls. This is a great one. And I like that it is pink! The girls will enjoy it.

4. Manvi says:

Congratulations Jennifer! Happy for you!

5. Meghan says:

love it! that is so exciting!! you definitely deserve it- as does the recipe! :) it’s no people mag, but we covered your blog a while back as well cause we just love it!!

6. Congrats! That’s fabulous! I had mojitos last weekend at a friend’s house, and they are my new fave! I’ll have to try the chambord version! Yum!

7. Congrats! I also saw HWTM was mentioned in a little insert thingie (I will have to find it when I go home) as one of the top 5 things to do or something like that! (it was hot pink and i think it was in that same issue!)

8. jenn s. says:

Thanks, Kendall! I didn’t even see that until you pointed it out – but I see it now! Yay! :)

9. jenn s. says:

Thanks, Meghan! I didn’t see your comment until now for some reason. I just read the mention on your blog – so sweet – THANK YOU!! ;)

10. You totally deserve all the love… you have the best blog ever!

11. awesome job girlie! couldn’t happen to a more deserving person!!

12. Will definitely have to give the Raspberry Mojito a try – sounds yummy :)

13. Congratulations – I will try this out looks delish!

14. candis says:

That is awesome! Congrats.

15. Yay! Congrats on a fabulous mention!