New from Jessica Rust: Tattoo Collection

Jessica Rust Designs - Tattoo Plates

If you’re looking for a thoughtful, unique gift idea, the personalized dinnerware collections from Jessica Rust Designs are always a great option (and she’s got designs for all sorts of special occasions!).

I’m especially loving this colorful, new Tattoo collection – which is the sort of thing that’s just perfect for a certain type of person, and if you have that particular friend yourself, you’ll instantly think of them when you see it! (BTW – if they like this they might also love this “Eclectic” shower theme that we featured a while back.)

Jessica Rust Designs - Tattoo Plates

The Tattoo Collection from Jessica Rust consists of personalized Dessert Plates ($98/set of 4), personalized Mugs ( $72/set of 4 – pictured below), or a complete set of 4 Plates + 4 Mugs for $160.

Jessica Rust Designs - Tattoo Plates

P.S. There’s a long lead time involved in these personalized items, so make sure to plan for it! Lead time for the pieces pictured here is usually around 6-8 weeks.

9 responses to “New from Jessica Rust: Tattoo Collection”

1. bopha says:

I’m interested in the cake, is that coconut cream and do you have the recipe?

2. Nataliae says:

I love those! Very funky. Beautiful, with an edge :)

3. LoveFeast says:

Those plates are so fun! I just wish I had read this post two weeks ago! My friend would’ve loved them for her wedding gift!

4. Diana H. says:

Her other designs are really fun too. I got a set of mugs with personalization on the tree trunk for some friends as a wedding gift. It totally matched their style – more so than this tattoo collection, which is cool in its own way – and they just LOVED.

I encourage people to check out the entire website!

5. LOVE those dessert plates!

6. How edgy, yet the perfect touch to a modern couple!

7. Those dessert plates and coffee mugs are awesome and elegant. It would really fit in to couples who are the racy and eclectic type. It would really be a fantastic wedding gift!

8. Kati says:

Such a unique idea. Love it!

9. fanya says:

I could never recommend this designer for her follow through. Although the designs are wonderful, I am still waiting for a refund when the gift did not ship after 3 months!