Graduation / Sweets 05.6.09

Chocolate Graduation Cap Candy Pops

graduation candy pops

Is this one of the most genius candy creations ever, or what?! Something tells me these will be “popping” up at Grad parties ’round the world very soon! Bakerella… you’re a genius with the sweet stuff as always – thanks!

graduation candy pops

45 responses to “Chocolate Graduation Cap Candy Pops”

1. aleta says:

Oh Bakerella, you are just too cute!

2. OMG! I am going crazy trying to plan a graduation party for a client and i LOVE this idea! So cute, Thank you for sharing!!

3. Yellowgoat says:

It’s too funny, the ad that goes with your feed is:

No strict diets!
    No long boring cardio!
    Loose 2 inches in 21 days! first glance I thought these chocolate are miracle chocolate to get me loose weight….

oh well.

4. Nicole says:

As soon as this popped up on my screen I thought it was a Bakerella creation! Love it.

5. Kerry says:

I just think that these are the cutest and what makes them evne cuter is that they are sooo easy to make! I will totally be doing these! thanks for the fun post!

6. these are just absolutely to die for!! my mom made something similar for my sister’s graduation party a few years ago, but these look so much easier to make and transport

7. Chic Runner says:

Those are amazing! What a great at home idea. Bakerella is the best. :) Thanks for sharing!

8. Davids says:

I am just not that creative! I can’t believe the cute and simple things you have on your site. Thanks for sharing :)

9. Fantastic idea! So simple, so cute!

10. Lisa says:

Oh my goodness! These are so incredibly adorable!!

11. These graduation caps are so cute! I absolutely love the idea. I am always looking for something simple yet unique. These totally fit the bill. Thanks!

12. Julianne says:

Oh wow, she sure is tallented! those are fabulous!

13. teri says:

Amazing creativity!

14. I love that idea! What a great way to top yummy cupcakes.

15. Sarah says:

These would be great as graduation thank you gifts for those who gave you cash gifts. Wrap them in a cello envelope and pop your thank you note inside with this gorgeous treat!

16. Rebecca says:

So cute! I don’t have anybody graduating, but I’m going to make these anyway. They’re just too cute!