Graduation / Sweets 05.6.09

Chocolate Graduation Cap Candy Pops

graduation candy pops

Is this one of the most genius candy creations ever, or what?! Something tells me these will be “popping” up at Grad parties ’round the world very soon! Bakerella… you’re a genius with the sweet stuff as always – thanks!

graduation candy pops

45 responses to “Chocolate Graduation Cap Candy Pops”

1. aleta says:

Oh Bakerella, you are just too cute!

2. OMG! I am going crazy trying to plan a graduation party for a client and i LOVE this idea! So cute, Thank you for sharing!!

3. Yellowgoat says:

It’s too funny, the ad that goes with your feed is:

No strict diets!
    No long boring cardio!
    Loose 2 inches in 21 days!

hm..at first glance I thought these chocolate are miracle chocolate to get me loose weight….

oh well.

4. Nicole says:

As soon as this popped up on my screen I thought it was a Bakerella creation! Love it.

5. Kerry says:

I just think that these are the cutest and what makes them evne cuter is that they are sooo easy to make! I will totally be doing these! thanks for the fun post!

6. these are just absolutely to die for!! my mom made something similar for my sister’s graduation party a few years ago, but these look so much easier to make and transport

7. Chic Runner says:

Those are amazing! What a great at home idea. Bakerella is the best. :) Thanks for sharing!

8. Davids says:

I am just not that creative! I can’t believe the cute and simple things you have on your site. Thanks for sharing :)

9. Fantastic idea! So simple, so cute!

10. Lisa says:

Oh my goodness! These are so incredibly adorable!!

11. These graduation caps are so cute! I absolutely love the idea. I am always looking for something simple yet unique. These totally fit the bill. Thanks!

12. Julianne says:

Oh wow, she sure is tallented! those are fabulous!

13. teri says:

Amazing creativity!

14. I love that idea! What a great way to top yummy cupcakes.

15. Sarah says:

These would be great as graduation thank you gifts for those who gave you cash gifts. Wrap them in a cello envelope and pop your thank you note inside with this gorgeous treat!

16. Rebecca says:

So cute! I don’t have anybody graduating, but I’m going to make these anyway. They’re just too cute!

17. Rachelle says:

These are so cute!
    I posted info about my new Ribbon Box on my blog, it’s so neat! If you’d like to see details, please stop by!

18. Paula Kerins says:

I would like to order the Chocolate Graduation Cap Candy Pops! What is your number so I can talk to someone?
    Thanks,
    Paula

19. jenn s. says:

Hi Paula –
    I don’t think you can actually order these, but here’s the step-by-step tutorial on how to make them at home… via Bakerella:

Good luck!

20. Not much time left, I am on it!! Great idea.

21. Wendy Needham says:

Great inspiration!

22. sandra ramirez says:

they are very nice

23. Sarah Smith says:

How did you do those graduation caps on the stick? A mold? Super cute.

24. J Morris says:

You can get your graduation party candy at htttp://candycrate.com. They carry the lollipop sticks there too.

25. […] Chocolate Graduation Cap Candy Pops // Hostess with the Mostess® Is this one of the most genius candy creations ever, or what?! Something tells me these will be “popping” up at Grad parties ’round the world very soon! Bakerella … you’re a genius with the sweet stuff as always – thanks! home • contact • blog • fb • twitter to experience pearltrees activate javascript. […]

26. vikki park says:

The cutest idea ever!

27. Phyllis richnow says:

So cute

28. Teresa says:

I have been looking for the square chocolate to put on top of the reeses and am having no luck what so ever. I need help please…..

29. Alesha says:

How do you get the chocolate square and peanut butter cup to stick together?

30. Really a cute idea – thanks for sharing – they will really be a hit at our graducation party!

31. Jacalyn Davis says:

Made 30 of these for my great niece's kindergarten graduation….. last night! Tedious, but they are adorable! Can't wait to see the kids reactions! Thank you Lori for sharing!

• Brooke Townsend LaMonica says:

Jacalyn, what type of container did you serve them in? A vase?

• Jacalyn Davis says:

I used a white square of floral styrofoam!!! Colored ribbon can be glued around the bottom edges in the school colors!! This worked well and doubled for stand to let them dry. I put each one in a clear plastic bakery bag, tied with a ribbon so they could be taken home. They loved them, have fun:)

32. Lauree Blair says:

How did you work on them without the chocolate melting?

33. […] {Definitely have to have these DIY graduation cap pops with tassels and all from Hostess With the Mostess} […]

34. Norma Dominguez says:

What kind of candy is the little yellow that holds the tassel? I love this idea!!!!