Simply Stated: White Pedestal Servers

white cake stands

When it comes to serving dishes, I’m personally partial to pedestal (or “footed”) designs, but according to the emails, tweets, and comments I’ve received from readers, a lot of you are too! So that’s the focus of today’s post over at Real Simple… 8 Great White Pedestal Servers.

P.S. Pedestal servers make wonderful gift ideas for Mom’s Day too… or for anyone that loves to entertain. Styles 2 & 3 in the post are brand NEW from Rosanna (and particularly fabulous!).

white cake stands

10 responses to “Simply Stated: White Pedestal Servers”

1. Liz says:

I like how they have them stacked with the assortment of berries and scones that would be great for a brunch or shower.

2. Alison says:

I LOVE the set from Rosanna!!! So wonderful. Going to ask for them for my birthday!

3. I had always thought of serving platters like this as superfluous…until the moment I needed them. Now I have a great appreciation for these “essentials” LOL. These are gorgeous, btw!

4. these servers add flare to any event with any color. I must invest!

5. Pam Walter says:

Love the white…

6. I have a cake plate fetish…and most of mine are white! I really need a set of stacking ones though, and I love #6 – the Martha ones! Great post!

7. Debbie says:

I agree! Anything footed is fantastic in my book.

8. Laura says:

LOVE them! My favorites are the 3 stacked by Rosanna! I love to entertain, so those are definitely being added to my wish list!

9. fresh365 says:

I love white serving pieces- the beautiful color of the food really pops here!

10. Hostess says:

White serving pieces are ESSENTIAL to any hostess! If you pick up pieces as you see them, eventually you will have a beautiful collection to showcase and use for parties.

I love the assortment you showed….absolutely beautiful!