Simply Stated: Inspiration Boards Made Easy

polyore - pink bridal shower

Today on Simply Stated: get the details on a fabulous web-based application that makes creating digital inspiration boards for your parties & celebrations super easy… no graphics training required!  I used it this morning to create the Pretty in Pink Bridal Shower board pictured above… in about 15 minutes flat! Learn more.

19 responses to “Simply Stated: Inspiration Boards Made Easy”

1. celeste says:

Very cool! I love it.

2. Tori says:

Wow! Thanks for sharing this resource. I currently use Adobe Photo Shop for all of my inspiration boards- but I am loving this! I love how I can add pics while I am browsing the web. To cool!

3. ellecupcake says:

BEAUTIFUL! ahhhhhhhhhhh I love it. :) Very cute blog by the way!

4. jomygoodness says:

i absolutely love, LOVE, L-O-V-E this!

5. Erin says:

This is such a neat tool! I love how it tells you the source of the products. I definitely plan on using this in the future.

6. Cherry says:

Thanks for sharing. This is such a great place to put my ideas together. I don’t know a lot about photoshop so this will make things much easier.

7. Tara says:

I love Polyvore – I use it all the time on my blog!

8. Mirielle says:

This is a GREAT idea!! Thanks!

9. Erin says:

Just curious what kind of “search words” you used to create your board. This site is fun and useful, but I am new to this kind of idea. :) I played around with it a bit, but this would take me far more than 15 minutes to create.

10. elle denise says:

So far, I have my board & inspiration. Now, my project can begin!… thanks for the reminder :-)

11. Angie says:

This is so great compared to Adobe PS! Thank you!

12. Chic Runner says:

Love the inspiration board idea. I have used them to decorate my new room and I really like the idea of playing with colors, ideas before you actually do something. :)

13. Melissa says:

I LOVE this! I use inspiration boards for photography purposes and this is awesome! Super easy too!

14. I tried it and i am in love… it is the greatest find ever. Thank you soooo much!

15. Michelle says:

I love this, and I love the centerpieces in this party!

16. jenn s. says:

Erin –
    I think this board went so quick because it’s mainly comprised of images from other sites, rather than the polyvore archive itself. I used the Polyvore “clipper tool” to quickly add the images from the other sites to the Polyvore board. Here’s more info on that tool:

The place setting, centerpiece, invitation, and pink favor boxes were all added in myself – and the rest of the items were found on Polyvore by searching specific phrases like: “pink wedding”, “pink cocktails”, “paper lanterns”, and “pink desserts”.

Hope that helps… have fun! :)

17. Deborah says:

I love this planning tool too – it’s fabulous! I do have what might be a silly question, but how do you print an inspiration board once you create it? I have searched high & low but just can’t figure it out!

18. Hello to all ! Great site. I am new here greetings to all from Poland.

19. Valerie says:

This is sooo great. Thanks for sharing it. I can’t wait to try it.