23 Mar

Hey Twilight Lovers… Drink Up! (Printable Vampire Bottle Labels)

Twilight & vampire party ideas

In honor of my shiny new Twilight DVD, I have a little vampire-themed viewing party in the works, which should be FUN!

We’ll definitely be having “Blood-Rimmed Martinis“, and I made these Vampire Drink Labels to print out and slide over bottles of RED drinks like Pomegranate IZZE, Boylan’s Black Cherry Soda, and whatever other red concoctions the store shelves have to offer that can pass for Type A and B! (Update 4/12: Too see actual photos of these labels in use, click here!)

Twilight party - drink labels

If you’re planning to host a Twilight/Edward Cullen-viewing party of your own and want to use these drink labels too, you can download them right here in Adobe pdf format.

There are 4 labels total (2 pages per page), and the files are high-resolution. Cheers!

Twilight party - drink labels

Twilight party - drink labels

Twilight party - drink labels

Twilight party - drink labels

P.S. A few people have commented that this is similar to an idea for some drink labels made for a show called Tru Blood. I’ve never seen that show or those labels before – so I promise this wasn’t copied! But labeling drinks to look like “blood” seems like a pretty obvious idea for any party starring vampires – Twilight, Dracula, Tru Blood, or straight up Halloween, so feel free to use these for any kind of party you want!

IMPORTANT NOTE: You are free to download and print these designs for your personal use only. Please do not attempt to resell or redistribute them. If you’d like blog about these templates, please make sure to link to the full post at HWTM and not directly to the downloadable files. Thank you!

tita SAYS:

hey i love twilight my best i was crying when i saw edward how cute is he love u edward

Reply April 8, 2009 at 9:34 am

Hope SAYS:

Wow, these are great! Thankyou :] xx

Reply April 13, 2009 at 5:24 am

xevg SAYS:

So awsome really, i´ll promote those with every Twifriend.

That are pretty genious work.

Could you please tell me what brush use for the background? Is lovely >w<

Thank you very much for sharing this.

Reply April 13, 2009 at 7:04 am

jenn s. SAYS:

xevg –
I actually used a “blood splatter” illustration from istockphoto.com for the background graphics. Here’s the link:

The “scroll” pattern in the background of the “i’m thirsty” and “drink up” labels was also a vector graphic from istockphoto.com

Reply April 13, 2009 at 7:36 am

chris SAYS:

Thanks for posting! We’ve downloaded them for my daughters birthday party!

Reply May 6, 2009 at 1:37 pm

chris SAYS:

Birthday party went off without a hitch. Thanks to your fantastic decorating Ideas! I have one super happy twilight loving ten year old!

Reply May 10, 2009 at 10:04 am

jenn s. SAYS:

I’m so glad to hear that, Chris! Thanks! :)

Reply May 10, 2009 at 7:58 pm

lisa SAYS:

Can you please tell me how to make these drink labels? I want to do them for water bottles for my daughter’s birthday but, all the one’s I have seen look cheap. I love your, but of course with a different theme.

Reply June 10, 2009 at 9:08 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Lisa –
You just need some sort of graphics program like Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Illustrator, etc. I have a background in graphic design, so of course that always helps!

Measure your bottle to make sure the sizing is correct, then print, trim & attach to the bottles!

You can find a lot of really good & inexpensive royalty-free illustrations/clip art to work with at istockphoto.com – and great, creative (and free!) fonts at dafont.com. Good luck!

Reply June 12, 2009 at 3:34 pm

Nobber SAYS:

Has anyone tried vamp vodka http://www.VampVodka.com from vamp drinks

Reply July 14, 2009 at 3:51 pm

Lisa SAYS:

Thank you so much.. These are awesome and just what I wanted to do ;)

Reply July 16, 2009 at 11:10 am

Angela SAYS:

Is there a way to download your drink labels and quotes without the black background? I just wanted to print it straight onto black paper.

Great ideas! We are having a Twilight party this weekend for my sister! Thanks for sharing!!

Reply July 16, 2009 at 1:55 pm

Jennifer SAYS:

Hello! I found your labels online and they look awesome! I would like to use the idea for my daughter’s party but I have a question: how do you remove the original labels from the soda bottles? The only ways I can think of involve heat, which would make the soda go flat. How did you do it?

Reply August 17, 2009 at 10:58 am

Monique SAYS:

These are awesome! We’re having a ‘Twilight in the Tub’ screening this weekend outside in the hot tub and these will be great! Thanks for sharing.

Reply August 19, 2009 at 7:51 am

Heidi Snyder SAYS:

Is there another way that you can post these in anything but Adobe? I am wanting to try to print these, but do not have Adobe. :o(

Reply August 29, 2009 at 4:28 pm