Hey Twilight Lovers… Drink Up! (Printable Vampire Bottle Labels)

Twilight & vampire party ideas

In honor of my shiny new Twilight DVD, I have a little vampire-themed viewing party in the works, which should be FUN!

We’ll definitely be having “Blood-Rimmed Martinis“, and I made these Vampire Drink Labels to print out and slide over bottles of RED drinks like Pomegranate IZZE, Boylan’s Black Cherry Soda, and whatever other red concoctions the store shelves have to offer that can pass for Type A and B! (Update 4/12: Too see actual photos of these labels in use, click here!)

Twilight party - drink labels

If you’re planning to host a Twilight/Edward Cullen-viewing party of your own and want to use these drink labels too, you can download them right here in Adobe pdf format.

There are 4 labels total (2 pages per page), and the files are high-resolution. Cheers!

Twilight party - drink labels

Twilight party - drink labels

Twilight party - drink labels

Twilight party - drink labels

P.S. A few people have commented that this is similar to an idea for some drink labels made for a show called Tru Blood. I’ve never seen that show or those labels before – so I promise this wasn’t copied! But labeling drinks to look like “blood” seems like a pretty obvious idea for any party starring vampires – Twilight, Dracula, Tru Blood, or straight up Halloween, so feel free to use these for any kind of party you want!

IMPORTANT NOTE: You are free to download and print these designs for your personal use only. Please do not attempt to resell or redistribute them. If you’d like blog about these templates, please make sure to link to the full post at HWTM and not directly to the downloadable files. Thank you!

87 responses to “Hey Twilight Lovers… Drink Up! (Printable Vampire Bottle Labels)”

1. Hope says:

Wow, these are great! Thankyou :] xx

2. xevg says:

So awsome really, i´ll promote those with every Twifriend.

That are pretty genious work.

Could you please tell me what brush use for the background? Is lovely >w<

Thank you very much for sharing this.

3. jenn s. says:

xevg –
    I actually used a “blood splatter” illustration from for the background graphics. Here’s the link:

The “scroll” pattern in the background of the “i’m thirsty” and “drink up” labels was also a vector graphic from

4. chris says:

Thanks for posting! We’ve downloaded them for my daughters birthday party!

5. chris says:

Birthday party went off without a hitch. Thanks to your fantastic decorating Ideas! I have one super happy twilight loving ten year old!

6. jenn s. says:

I’m so glad to hear that, Chris! Thanks! :)

7. lisa says:

Can you please tell me how to make these drink labels? I want to do them for water bottles for my daughter’s birthday but, all the one’s I have seen look cheap. I love your, but of course with a different theme.

8. jenn s. says:

Hi Lisa –
    You just need some sort of graphics program like Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Illustrator, etc. I have a background in graphic design, so of course that always helps!

Measure your bottle to make sure the sizing is correct, then print, trim & attach to the bottles!

You can find a lot of really good & inexpensive royalty-free illustrations/clip art to work with at – and great, creative (and free!) fonts at Good luck!

9. Nobber says:

Has anyone tried vamp vodka from vamp drinks

10. Lisa says:

Thank you so much.. These are awesome and just what I wanted to do ;)

11. Angela says:

Is there a way to download your drink labels and quotes without the black background? I just wanted to print it straight onto black paper.

Great ideas! We are having a Twilight party this weekend for my sister! Thanks for sharing!!

12. Jennifer says:

Hello! I found your labels online and they look awesome! I would like to use the idea for my daughter’s party but I have a question: how do you remove the original labels from the soda bottles? The only ways I can think of involve heat, which would make the soda go flat. How did you do it?

13. Monique says:

These are awesome! We’re having a ‘Twilight in the Tub’ screening this weekend outside in the hot tub and these will be great! Thanks for sharing.

14. Heidi Snyder says:

Is there another way that you can post these in anything but Adobe? I am wanting to try to print these, but do not have Adobe. :o(

15. jenn s. says:

Hi Heidi –

You can actually download Adobe Reader for free and that’s all you need to open these! Here’s the link:

hope that helps! :)

16. Lia says:

LOVE THESE! And I definitely want to use them at my upcoming Twi-party!
    Because I am totally computer-challenged…do I print them on special paper? How do I attach them?

17. RuFo says:

Thank’s for labels!
    Here in Norway we have a little bottle with limonade called “Donald-brus”.
    This is dark red limonade!
    We use hot water to get the old etiquette off, and put your etiquette on insted!
    To attach them we use household-meal mixed with milk. This made a fantastic glue!

18. Laura says:

Just finished with my first Twilight party! It was a blast! Check out pics:

Peace Love Twilight!

19. bo says:

The drink label thing says file is damaged!

20. jenn s. says:

bo –
    Try “extracting” the file after it’s been downloaded, before opening it. This happened to a few other people and selecting the file, then clicking the “Extract” button at the top of the folder where the file downloaded seemed to fix it. The final size of the drink labels pdf should be about 1.9M, so if it looks smaller than that, this may be the problem. (It means the computer still has the file compressed.) Hope that works!