Hey Twilight Lovers… Drink Up! (Printable Vampire Bottle Labels)

Twilight & vampire party ideas

In honor of my shiny new Twilight DVD, I have a little vampire-themed viewing party in the works, which should be FUN!

We’ll definitely be having “Blood-Rimmed Martinis“, and I made these Vampire Drink Labels to print out and slide over bottles of RED drinks like Pomegranate IZZE, Boylan’s Black Cherry Soda, and whatever other red concoctions the store shelves have to offer that can pass for Type A and B! (Update 4/12: Too see actual photos of these labels in use, click here!)

Twilight party - drink labels

If you’re planning to host a Twilight/Edward Cullen-viewing party of your own and want to use these drink labels too, you can download them right here in Adobe pdf format.

There are 4 labels total (2 pages per page), and the files are high-resolution. Cheers!

Twilight party - drink labels

Twilight party - drink labels

Twilight party - drink labels

Twilight party - drink labels

P.S. A few people have commented that this is similar to an idea for some drink labels made for a show called Tru Blood. I’ve never seen that show or those labels before – so I promise this wasn’t copied! But labeling drinks to look like “blood” seems like a pretty obvious idea for any party starring vampires – Twilight, Dracula, Tru Blood, or straight up Halloween, so feel free to use these for any kind of party you want!

IMPORTANT NOTE: You are free to download and print these designs for your personal use only. Please do not attempt to resell or redistribute them. If you’d like blog about these templates, please make sure to link to the full post at HWTM and not directly to the downloadable files. Thank you!

87 responses to “Hey Twilight Lovers… Drink Up! (Printable Vampire Bottle Labels)”

1. Hope says:

Wow, these are great! Thankyou :] xx

2. xevg says:

So awsome really, i´ll promote those with every Twifriend.

That are pretty genious work.

Could you please tell me what brush use for the background? Is lovely >w<

Thank you very much for sharing this.

3. jenn s. says:

xevg –
    I actually used a “blood splatter” illustration from istockphoto.com for the background graphics. Here’s the link:

The “scroll” pattern in the background of the “i’m thirsty” and “drink up” labels was also a vector graphic from istockphoto.com

4. chris says:

Thanks for posting! We’ve downloaded them for my daughters birthday party!

5. chris says:

Birthday party went off without a hitch. Thanks to your fantastic decorating Ideas! I have one super happy twilight loving ten year old!

6. jenn s. says:

I’m so glad to hear that, Chris! Thanks! :)

7. lisa says:

Can you please tell me how to make these drink labels? I want to do them for water bottles for my daughter’s birthday but, all the one’s I have seen look cheap. I love your, but of course with a different theme.

8. jenn s. says:

Hi Lisa –
    You just need some sort of graphics program like Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Illustrator, etc. I have a background in graphic design, so of course that always helps!

Measure your bottle to make sure the sizing is correct, then print, trim & attach to the bottles!

You can find a lot of really good & inexpensive royalty-free illustrations/clip art to work with at istockphoto.com – and great, creative (and free!) fonts at dafont.com. Good luck!

9. Nobber says:

Has anyone tried vamp vodka http://www.VampVodka.com from vamp drinks

10. Lisa says:

Thank you so much.. These are awesome and just what I wanted to do ;)

11. Angela says:

Is there a way to download your drink labels and quotes without the black background? I just wanted to print it straight onto black paper.

Great ideas! We are having a Twilight party this weekend for my sister! Thanks for sharing!!

12. Jennifer says:

Hello! I found your labels online and they look awesome! I would like to use the idea for my daughter’s party but I have a question: how do you remove the original labels from the soda bottles? The only ways I can think of involve heat, which would make the soda go flat. How did you do it?

13. Monique says:

These are awesome! We’re having a ‘Twilight in the Tub’ screening this weekend outside in the hot tub and these will be great! Thanks for sharing.

14. Heidi Snyder says:

Is there another way that you can post these in anything but Adobe? I am wanting to try to print these, but do not have Adobe. :o(

15. jenn s. says:

Hi Heidi –

You can actually download Adobe Reader for free and that’s all you need to open these! Here’s the link:

hope that helps! :)

16. Lia says:

LOVE THESE! And I definitely want to use them at my upcoming Twi-party!
    Because I am totally computer-challenged…do I print them on special paper? How do I attach them?
    Thanks!

17. RuFo says:

Thank’s for labels!
    Here in Norway we have a little bottle with limonade called “Donald-brus”.
    This is dark red limonade!
    We use hot water to get the old etiquette off, and put your etiquette on insted!
    To attach them we use household-meal mixed with milk. This made a fantastic glue!

18. Laura says:

HI!

Just finished with my first Twilight party! It was a blast! Check out pics:

Peace Love Twilight!

19. bo says:

The drink label thing says file is damaged!

20. jenn s. says:

bo –
    Try “extracting” the file after it’s been downloaded, before opening it. This happened to a few other people and selecting the file, then clicking the “Extract” button at the top of the folder where the file downloaded seemed to fix it. The final size of the drink labels pdf should be about 1.9M, so if it looks smaller than that, this may be the problem. (It means the computer still has the file compressed.) Hope that works!

21. Megan says:

I love your labels….and am having a New Moon party next month. What do you print these out on? Regular paper and then tape them on the bottles, or do you get labels to print them out on? If so, what size? Thanks!

22. Jessica says:

I love this!! What type of paper/label do you print it on??

23. jenn s. says:

Megan & Jessica –

Glad you like the labels! They’re printed on photo-quality paper and adhered with tape & glue (tape for the first edge and glue for the one on top that people actually see).

If you’re planning to printa lot of the labels, I’d also recommend printing them at Kinkos or a similar place – mainly because they use up a lot of black ink…which can get expensive on home printers. Good luck!

24. Megan says:

hey! love the idea. I went trick or treating as vampire and this really helped when I put it on a old coke bottle. Thanks!

25. Mathew says:

Wow thanks for the photo..I will taste today

26. Meggorie says:

What a great idea! Thank you for posting these. My sister-in-law and I are planning a vampire themed New Years party and these will definitely come in handy!

27. Sheri says:

Thank you for providing these. I could have made them myself, but this saves me tons of time and makes my life way easier. Besides yours look awesome. We’re doing a vampire themed sleepover for my daughters birthday.

28. Meggorie says:

Another idea for those of you throwing a vampire themed holiday party: my sister-in-law and I are hanging up a clove of garlic as mistletoe for our party. Underneath the “mistletoe” you can either kiss or nibble each others’ necks. I thought I would share this for others to use!

29. layla says:

they’re so cool

30. Macy says:

thanks i am giving some to my freinds at school! they will love it!

31. Nitasha says:

Hi Love the Twilight Drink Lables! If you don’t mind me asking I am new to this stuff what do you print them on?

32. […] some labels I found on the Hostess with the Mostess. These delish red velvet cheesecake brownies were made by Carisa (we had delish cupcakes too but […]

33. melissaunderwood says:

Thanks SO much for sharing these!

34. […] are coming. Get bottles of blood red soda in bottles and put blood type labels that can be found here.Doing a punch bowl of something blood red is also awesome.  I am so going to gross my guests out […]

35. thanks for sharing these lables! They are fabulous.

36. Sarah Lupo says:

that really good.

37. […] and forks, with black napkins. I also got black drinking cups and red straws and printed out these labels to stick on the cups. They looked fantastic! The cake I made for my daughters 9th Twilight Themed […]

38. Lara says:

Hi, thanks so much for these. I hosted a Twilight themed party for my daughter a few years ago and used these labels. They turned out awesomely. I have only just gotten to blogging about it now, that’s why my comment is sooo late!

39. Amy Berkheimer says:

You forgot the AB+ blood type! ;)

40. Alyson Mackenzie-Graham says:

Thank you! These are great!