Hey Twilight Lovers… Drink Up! (Printable Vampire Bottle Labels)

Twilight & vampire party ideas

In honor of my shiny new Twilight DVD, I have a little vampire-themed viewing party in the works, which should be FUN!

We’ll definitely be having “Blood-Rimmed Martinis“, and I made these Vampire Drink Labels to print out and slide over bottles of RED drinks like Pomegranate IZZE, Boylan’s Black Cherry Soda, and whatever other red concoctions the store shelves have to offer that can pass for Type A and B! (Update 4/12: Too see actual photos of these labels in use, click here!)

Twilight party - drink labels

If you’re planning to host a Twilight/Edward Cullen-viewing party of your own and want to use these drink labels too, you can download them right here in Adobe pdf format.

There are 4 labels total (2 pages per page), and the files are high-resolution. Cheers!

Twilight party - drink labels

Twilight party - drink labels

Twilight party - drink labels

Twilight party - drink labels

P.S. A few people have commented that this is similar to an idea for some drink labels made for a show called Tru Blood. I’ve never seen that show or those labels before – so I promise this wasn’t copied! But labeling drinks to look like “blood” seems like a pretty obvious idea for any party starring vampires – Twilight, Dracula, Tru Blood, or straight up Halloween, so feel free to use these for any kind of party you want!

IMPORTANT NOTE: You are free to download and print these designs for your personal use only. Please do not attempt to resell or redistribute them. If you’d like blog about these templates, please make sure to link to the full post at HWTM and not directly to the downloadable files. Thank you!

87 responses to “Hey Twilight Lovers… Drink Up! (Printable Vampire Bottle Labels)”

1. What a wonderfully cool idea! Thanks for sharing! :)

2. April says:

This is a great idea!

3. Katrina says:

Any Ideas on a purple drink…
    light purple that is. Non-alcohol for a birthday party

4. Love the labels. We have been tossing around the idea of a Twilight party here at our house too but with a big move coming up I haven’t been able to pull it off. These adorable labels might make me get going with the party plans.

5. Kim O. says:

Love love love love it!!!!:)

6. big twilight fan here. love these!

7. Juligie says:

These are so fun! love how you are carrying out the theme through design and witty one liners. =)

8. OMG! I’m Twilight obsessed! I’ll be printing these for sure. Thanks for posting them Jenn!!!

9. Rachel says:

SO much fun! Thanks tons for sharing, I’ll be linking.

10. Oe of the other blogs I read posted a blood-inspired design post today as well! There are a few fun ideas here!

11. jenn s. says:

Wow, Kendall – Those are creepy! Thanks for sharing! I especially love the “Bloody Dining Room” with the test-tube centerpieces. Genius. :)

12. Davids says:

My sister is such a nerd she would love these. I swear she could compete for the number one fan.

13. […] your Twilight Party using these free printable bottle labels from HWTM. Print and glue and slap over your fav red color drinks. I have a rose flavored one and it looks […]

14. Mara Wong says:

i can’t wait to see what other ideas you come up with!!! this is awesome! :)

15. Debbie says:

This is FABULOUS!!!! I LOVE IT! Thanks!

16. Gale says:

Where were these labels a few months ago. I hosted a Twilight Party in January at my work. We ate Mushroom Ravioli. I made werewolf cupcakes and Twilight cupcakes. I had found an assorted container of apple ornaments at Hobby Lobby for 90% off. Black and red glitter netting, apples, silver Volvos, chess pieces and red ribbon surround the vase of red and white tulips. We had a great time. I gave black favor bags tied with red ribbon. In the bags were a pack of Eclipse gum, a red ribbon bookmark, and white and red chocolate chess pieces in cellaphane bags tied with red ribbon.

17. Emily F says:

I love it! My party is all set for next Friday. Thanks!

18. Allison says:

Jenn, I LOVE it! So great.

19. Alli says:

How cute! I’m having a few friends over to watch the movie this weekend, and I’ll definitely be using these.

20. […] original here: Hey Twilight Lovers… Drink Up! (Printable Vampire Bottle Labels … Tags: -big-top-8221-baby-shower, drink-presentation, Drinks, facebook, finds-and-gifts, furniture, […]

21. […] them especially for a Twilight themed party. You can download and print the labels for free. Hey Twilight Lovers… Drink Up! (Printable Vampire Bottle Labels) | Hostess with the Mostess

22. Melissa b says:

Thanks for sharing these neato labels! I am printing them to bring to a Twilight party tomorrow. Fun!!

23. […] Is it too late now? I don’t think so! Party planning will be that much better thanks to Hostess with the Mostess’ Twilight themed bottle labels. I adore them almost as much as Edward Cullen! So what do you girls think? Would you come to a […]

24. […] For all my Twilight-loving friends […]

25. Chris Fisher says:

That’s definitely cool, Andi. I haven’t read the Twilight books yet, but I love all things vampire related. : ) Have a great party!

26. […] have to do is print, cut and stick to bottles of red drinks . Check out these awesome drink labels here. Thanks […]

27. […] have to do is print, cut and stick to bottles of red drinks . Check out these awesome drink labels here. Thanks […]

28. […] Hostess {With The Mostess} have posted these fantastic Vampire Bottle Labels for you to print up. They are perfect for any Twilight Party! […]

29. fram says:

eu ameeeeeeeeeeei tds! pod ter certeza q estarão nas minhas festas ;)

30. JessCullen says:

Zooome these are cool!
    I am so using these for my twilight party-)’: still waiting for the dvd to be released in New Zealand (22nd April)
    Not long tho yaay
    Yaay keep making new twilight stuff they are so cool!

31. Pia says:

hahah so funny!

32. Allie says:

Awesome! You should make one of O negative! Like Breaking Dawn!

33. Anna says:

LOL just in time!! i have MCAS next week and i get a free water bottle. im gonna put these on.

34. jenn s. says:

Great idea, Allie – I’ll make an O negative version and add it this week! :)

35. toebildonk says:

i love your idea.. thanks for sharing it for us.. love to use it for our twilight events in Indonesia..

36. Melanie Morales says:

What font did you use in the labels?

37. Melanie Morales says:

nevermind – I found it!

38. My husband is looking forward to watch Twilight. I could surprise him by organizing a super movie night get-together. Your labels are awesome. Thanks!

39. tita says:

hey i love twilight my best i was crying when i saw edward how cute is he love u edward