[21-Jul-2018 10:04:40 CST6CDT] PHP Fatal error: Class 'Walker_Nav_Menu' not found in /home/jenni123/public_html/wp-content/themes/hwtm/lib/functions/walker.php on line 14 [21-Jul-2018 10:04:47 CST6CDT] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function add_filter() in /home/jenni123/public_html/wp-content/themes/hwtm/lib/functions/html.php on line 22 [21-Jul-2018 10:05:29 CST6CDT] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function remove_filter() in /home/jenni123/public_html/wp-content/themes/hwtm/lib/functions/util.php on line 48 [21-Jul-2018 10:06:12 CST6CDT] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function add_action() in /home/jenni123/public_html/wp-content/themes/hwtm/lib/functions/slider.php on line 33 [21-Jul-2018 10:06:45 CST6CDT] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function add_action() in /home/jenni123/public_html/wp-content/themes/hwtm/lib/functions/wordpress.php on line 80 Flirty "French Candy" Party Theme // Hostess with the Mostess®

Flirty “French Candy” Party Theme

french candy party theme

This Black, White, and Pink wedding theme from brides.com is also fabulous inspiration for a flirty, “French Candy” themed birthday party or bridal shower (especially a lingerie-themed shower!).

Party Decor: Flower arrangements (roses, carnations, hydrangeas, peonies), party favors, and candy treats are all pretty in pink, and black stripes & polka dots add some fun, Parisian-cafe-inspired flair…

french candy party theme

What to sip? Flirty Pink Martinis and french-inspired drinks like Chambord and Champagne, of course!

Be My Guest: Here are a few invitation ideas to help set the tone for a fun, flirty get-together:

french candy theme invitations

Pictured above: Couture Cocktails by Bonnie Marcus ($8/12 blank or $30/8 custom-printed); Engagement Silhouette ($1.30 each custom-printed); and Flirty Fun: Princess ($2.24 each custom-printed)

35 responses to “Flirty “French Candy” Party Theme”

1. Zakirah says:

WOW, truly inspirational!

2. I love the striped table cloths — I think they make the biggest statement!

3. Wow!! How mutli-mood is this?! Sexy & Cute all at the same time – great theme!!!

4. Donna says:

This will be fabulous for my friend’s 50th birthday in November. She used to live in Paris and of course, loves chocolate!

I wanted you to know that I used your “bed table” for inspiration for my Slumber party. I hope you will come by to see the post :)

5. The little gift boxes with the polka dot ribbon are the best! I love the whole pink and black theme.

6. alice says:

very pretty and parisian. love the black and white with the pink.

7. heyais says:

i love this. this is such a “chick and chic”. :) I”ll definitely be on the look out for events where I can apply these colors.

8. This is too cute of a theme. I have seen these done with a victoria secret influence. How french naughty maid is this! I love it!

9. Alicia says:

Wow! Substitute red for the pink and it would be just what I wanted for my wedding! Gotta find those beautiful tablecloths. I love it!

10. MrsC2b says:

this is so girly and chic! hmmm, how can I tie in my beach theme with this one? 60’s retro beach party, maybe?

11. Jules @ cep says:

so much fun! I love this idea for a bachelorette party dinner or lingerie shower. Naughty but cute at the same time.

12. Vanessa says:

I love this…posted about this same scheme a while back for a bridal shower! Love pink and black!

13. Andrea says:

Great article. Love the colors.Brides, see http://www.creative-theme-wedding-ideas.com
    for other theme wedding ideas

14. Sandra @ Ribbons and Favors says:

Whoa…no doubt that those tablecloths take center stage! The pink napkins with the monogram are way cute.

15. Megan says:

These are great! For more fun party favor ideas, check out . Affordable party favors with free personalization.

16. Britney says:

I have been looking for the perfect shower theme for my best friend-I just found it! Thanks:)

17. Ntsikie says:

this is really beautiful!

18. nancy flores says:

This is great! I was thinking of having a tea party for my daughters in this theme. I LOVE IT!!!
    thanks for sharing..

Nancy :)

19. Emily says:

Im doing a similar party and i NEED to know where you got the table cloth

20. jenn s. says:

Hi Emily –

The tablecloths are from Party Rental Ltd. Here’s a direct link to the Prints section. Scroll to the right and you’ll see it: