Flirty “French Candy” Party Theme

french candy party theme

This Black, White, and Pink wedding theme from is also fabulous inspiration for a flirty, “French Candy” themed birthday party or bridal shower (especially a lingerie-themed shower!).

Party Decor: Flower arrangements (roses, carnations, hydrangeas, peonies), party favors, and candy treats are all pretty in pink, and black stripes & polka dots add some fun, Parisian-cafe-inspired flair…

french candy party theme

What to sip? Flirty Pink Martinis and french-inspired drinks like Chambord and Champagne, of course!

Be My Guest: Here are a few invitation ideas to help set the tone for a fun, flirty get-together:

french candy theme invitations

Pictured above: Couture Cocktails by Bonnie Marcus ($8/12 blank or $30/8 custom-printed); Engagement Silhouette ($1.30 each custom-printed); and Flirty Fun: Princess ($2.24 each custom-printed)

35 responses to “Flirty “French Candy” Party Theme”

1. Zakirah says:

WOW, truly inspirational!

2. I love the striped table cloths — I think they make the biggest statement!

3. Wow!! How mutli-mood is this?! Sexy & Cute all at the same time – great theme!!!

4. Donna says:

This will be fabulous for my friend’s 50th birthday in November. She used to live in Paris and of course, loves chocolate!

I wanted you to know that I used your “bed table” for inspiration for my Slumber party. I hope you will come by to see the post :)

5. The little gift boxes with the polka dot ribbon are the best! I love the whole pink and black theme.

6. alice says:

very pretty and parisian. love the black and white with the pink.

7. heyais says:

i love this. this is such a “chick and chic”. :) I”ll definitely be on the look out for events where I can apply these colors.

8. This is too cute of a theme. I have seen these done with a victoria secret influence. How french naughty maid is this! I love it!

9. Alicia says:

Wow! Substitute red for the pink and it would be just what I wanted for my wedding! Gotta find those beautiful tablecloths. I love it!

10. MrsC2b says:

this is so girly and chic! hmmm, how can I tie in my beach theme with this one? 60’s retro beach party, maybe?

11. Jules @ cep says:

so much fun! I love this idea for a bachelorette party dinner or lingerie shower. Naughty but cute at the same time.

12. Vanessa says:

I love this…posted about this same scheme a while back for a bridal shower! Love pink and black!

13. Andrea says:

Great article. Love the colors.Brides, see
    for other theme wedding ideas

14. Whoa…no doubt that those tablecloths take center stage! The pink napkins with the monogram are way cute.

15. Megan says:

These are great! For more fun party favor ideas, check out . Affordable party favors with free personalization.

16. Britney says:

I have been looking for the perfect shower theme for my best friend-I just found it! Thanks:)

17. Ntsikie says:

this is really beautiful!

18. nancy flores says:

This is great! I was thinking of having a tea party for my daughters in this theme. I LOVE IT!!!
    thanks for sharing..

Nancy :)

19. Emily says:

Im doing a similar party and i NEED to know where you got the table cloth

20. jenn s. says:

Hi Emily –

The tablecloths are from Party Rental Ltd. Here’s a direct link to the Prints section. Scroll to the right and you’ll see it: