Thanks, Amy! (+ Valentine Candy Buffet)

amy atlas events

One of my favorite eye candy resources – Amy Atlas Events – was just featured in the premier issue of Southern Weddings magazine (a new glossy that’s loaded with great material, by the way)! Click here to download a pdf of Amy’s article…aptly titled “Oh, Sugar!“.

I was also excited to discover that Amy listed HWTM as one of her favorite sources of Inspiration! Thanks, Amy…and right back at you!

amy atlas events

For those of you that have yet to see Amy’s drool-worthy portfolio of ridiculously creative dessert buffets…here’s a peek at a red, white & pink design she created that might spark some ideas for Valentine’s Day, which is coming up soon!

amy atlas events

Swirly meringues, twisted marshmallows, pink & red candies, adorable cupcakes, striped & dotted cookies, and more…

amy atlas events

This is a really fun idea for easy, DIY party favors… all you need is a few different decorative papers, cellophane treat bags, and coordinating candies (of course!).

amy atlas events

11 responses to “Thanks, Amy! (+ Valentine Candy Buffet)”

1. Kelly says:

I love the DIY party favors! What a great way to use up some of my scraps of scrapbooking paper too!

2. Jennifer says:

I am in awe of the wonderful ideas and beauty!! Thank you for sharing!! :) :)

3. Oh my! Talk about eye candy! Absolutely beautiful! Great ideas for my daughter’s upcoming “lollipop” birthday party!

4. Amazing dessert and candy tables! The article “oh,sugar” gave credit to your inspiration sites and the sources for your sweets in bold print which I thought was great.

5. tammy says:

One of my friends used this idea for a baby shower…it was SO cute!!

6. congrats on the shout out1 How exciting!

7. Joyce says:

What a “sweet idea.” I will definitely use these ideas for my Valentine’s Day gathering.

8. Lauren says:

Where did you find those cake stands? I have been looking for cake stands for my sister’s baby shower and can’t seem to find any I like. I love the ones you used above.

9. Tessa says:

love your site!

10. jenn s. says:

Thanks, Tessa! :)

11. […] Thanks, Amy! (+ Valentine Candy Buffet)Hostess with the Mostess® … One of my favorite eye candy resources – Amy Atlas Events – was just featured in the premier issue of Southern Weddings magazine (a new glossy that’s loaded with great material, … I was also excited to discover that Amy listed HWTM as one of her favorite sources of Inspiration! […]