Simply Stated: Hello, Cupcake!

Hello Cupcake book

This week over at Simply Stated – check out the details on Karen Tack & Alan Richardson’s super creative Hello, Cupcake! book – featuring some of the most clever & adorable cupcakes you ever will see! (Great price too)

Hello Cupcake book

18 responses to “Simply Stated: Hello, Cupcake!”

1. Kate Fed says:

OMG!!! I love the dogs! We are planning a Wizard of Oz theme birthday for my soon to be 4 yr. old daughter and the dogs reminded me of Toto! It’s perfect! Thanks for the post!

2. I saw this book at Target last night. How can you not love something that adorable?! Glad to see someone share this fun book!

3. happyathome says:

I love this book and have given to several moms for their B’Day’s. It is amazing the detail they give and the ideas are wonderful!

4. Jess says:

I have this book and it is truly awesome. There are such fun ideas and tons of helpful hints for even just making cupcakes in general. I recently made the snowman cupcakes from the book and while they didn’t turn out quite as professional looking as those in the book, they were pretty cute for a 4 year old being in charge.

If you want to check them out…

I would definitely recommend getting the book!

5. Molly says:

I have this book and I adore it! The instructions are very clear and everything tastes great!

6. Rachel says:

This book was a gift from my mom for Christmas (along with my Kitchenaid- yay!) and I just love it. Great tips and tricks, and the store bought mix to home made suggestions are fantastic. Lots of rave reviews!

7. Ashley says:

I have this book! My mother gave it to me for Christmas. I love, love, love it. I even have it opened to the Valentine’s Day cupcakes on my cookbook stand in the kitchen for VDay decorations. It is so cute and has so many great ideas!

8. Angela says:

I have this book and I LOVE it!! It’s so much fun.

9. jori says:

Just got the book and LOVE IT!! Can’t wait to try and make some of these cute cupcakes!!

10. That looks like a fabulous book, uber cute cupcakes!

11. Stacy says:

Borders Books had it in a gift set with cute liners and pastry bags/tips around Christmas time. The tips are handy! I make cupcakes a lot and once I got the hang of using their techniques it made my cupcakes look that much better. =)

12. Leslie S. says:

I have that book and love it! I am actually going to attempt to make similar cupcakes for my son’s birthday in April…of course, we are having a Go Diego Go themed party and he wants Diego cupcakes. Luckily, websites like have cup/cake ideas with complete instructions for wannabes like me!

13. Jules says:

There is a cupcake shop in Tacoma called Hello, Cupcake!

14. elly says:

Hoi, i love this book!!!!!!!!!!!

Ook hier in Holland is dit boek bekend, ik heb het zelf ook en ben er erg blij mee.
    Vooral de hondjes zijn erg leuk.

Groetjes Elly

15. I would love to try out this book on my new greatgranddaughter for her first b-day