11 Feb

Simply Stated: Hello, Cupcake!

Hello Cupcake book

This week over at Simply Stated – check out the details on Karen Tack & Alan Richardson’s super creative Hello, Cupcake! book – featuring some of the most clever & adorable cupcakes you ever will see! (Great price too)

Hello Cupcake book

Comments 18

jenn s.

POSTED BY

Founder & Creative Director see full profile

18Comments

Kate Fed SAYS:

OMG!!! I love the dogs! We are planning a Wizard of Oz theme birthday for my soon to be 4 yr. old daughter and the dogs reminded me of Toto! It’s perfect! Thanks for the post!

February 11, 2009 at 9:21 am

Gwendolyn Tundermann SAYS:

I saw this book at Target last night. How can you not love something that adorable?! Glad to see someone share this fun book!

February 11, 2009 at 9:22 am

happyathome SAYS:

I love this book and have given to several moms for their B’Day’s. It is amazing the detail they give and the ideas are wonderful!

February 11, 2009 at 10:06 am

Jess SAYS:

I have this book and it is truly awesome. There are such fun ideas and tons of helpful hints for even just making cupcakes in general. I recently made the snowman cupcakes from the book and while they didn’t turn out quite as professional looking as those in the book, they were pretty cute for a 4 year old being in charge.

If you want to check them out…http://polkadots-pirates.blogspot.com/2009/01/hello-cupcake.html

I would definitely recommend getting the book!

February 11, 2009 at 10:57 am

Molly SAYS:

I have this book and I adore it! The instructions are very clear and everything tastes great!

February 11, 2009 at 12:56 pm

Rachel SAYS:

This book was a gift from my mom for Christmas (along with my Kitchenaid- yay!) and I just love it. Great tips and tricks, and the store bought mix to home made suggestions are fantastic. Lots of rave reviews!

February 11, 2009 at 1:46 pm

Ashley SAYS:

I have this book! My mother gave it to me for Christmas. I love, love, love it. I even have it opened to the Valentine’s Day cupcakes on my cookbook stand in the kitchen for VDay decorations. It is so cute and has so many great ideas!

February 11, 2009 at 7:30 pm

Angela SAYS:

I have this book and I LOVE it!! It’s so much fun.

February 11, 2009 at 7:38 pm

jori SAYS:

Just got the book and LOVE IT!! Can’t wait to try and make some of these cute cupcakes!!

February 12, 2009 at 7:10 am

Julianne Cragg SAYS:

That looks like a fabulous book, uber cute cupcakes!

February 12, 2009 at 9:28 am

Stacy SAYS:

Borders Books had it in a gift set with cute liners and pastry bags/tips around Christmas time. The tips are handy! I make cupcakes a lot and once I got the hang of using their techniques it made my cupcakes look that much better. =)

February 14, 2009 at 8:16 am

Leslie S. SAYS:

I have that book and love it! I am actually going to attempt to make similar cupcakes for my son’s birthday in April…of course, we are having a Go Diego Go themed party and he wants Diego cupcakes. Luckily, websites like NickJr.com have cup/cake ideas with complete instructions for wannabes like me!

February 17, 2009 at 10:30 pm

Jules SAYS:

There is a cupcake shop in Tacoma called Hello, Cupcake!

February 25, 2009 at 2:24 pm

elly SAYS:

Hoi, i love this book!!!!!!!!!!!

Ook hier in Holland is dit boek bekend, ik heb het zelf ook en ben er erg blij mee.
Vooral de hondjes zijn erg leuk.

Groetjes Elly

October 11, 2009 at 5:55 am

Peggy Brittain SAYS:

I would love to try out this book on my new greatgranddaughter for her first b-day

January 9, 2013 at 7:08 am

Susan Attebery Hilton SAYS:

These are so darn cute!

January 12, 2013 at 5:29 am

Cindy Schnurbusch SAYS:

I have two of the cookbooks. Don't know if i will ever make anything in them. I just love the creativity and imagination used to dream that stuff up!

January 12, 2013 at 2:41 pm
Apologies, commenting is now disabled for this post.