24 Feb

Hip Hostess L.A. – Photo Galleries

Hip Hostess L.A.   Photo Galleries

Finally received the disc from the Hip Hostess L.A. photographer last night! Two photo galleries of the event are now up on the HWTM Facebook page: Drinks & Decor and Guests.

Wish I would’ve had these photos for you well before the Oscars came and went, but “Old Hollywood Glam” is actually a fun theme for anytime of year, so hopefully you’ll still find some inspiration here!

Hip Hostess L.A.   Photo Galleries

More DIY decor ideas…cylinder vases & frames adorned with pictures, ribbon, rhinestones & acrylic beads:

Hip Hostess L.A.   Photo Galleries

One of the signature drinks  – the “Red Carpet Splash”, and a peek at the buffet table before everything started…

Hip Hostess L.A.   Photo Galleries

Party guests! (along with more signature drinks: Chambord & Champagne and my personal favorite – the French Martini)

Hip Hostess L.A.   Photo Galleries

(Only a very small portion of the guests were on the disc – but if you attended and have any pics you want to add to the gallery – please feel free to email them to us!) Also – if you’re trying to look up the pics from the event’s photo booth, you can click here to view them now. The event key is “hwtm“.

Hip Hostess L.A.   Photo Galleries

Thanks again to everyone that attended - despite the pouring rain & traffic jams! Your support means so much and you made it such a wonderful night for all of us. Hope you had as much fun as we did!!

13Comments

Mirielle SAYS:

Everything looks great!! Love it :)

Reply February 24, 2009 at 10:14 am

Tina Atlanta SAYS:

Great Job! Please find a way to work Atlanta into your budget! :)

Reply February 24, 2009 at 1:07 pm

BlueJLA, MD SAYS:

You are fabulous! I truly appreciate you for sharing. I plan too, but not like this. I get great inspiration from you. I will send you some of mine and hopefully they will inspire you too.

I’m with Tina Atlanta…work DC Metro area in your budget!

Reply February 24, 2009 at 1:59 pm

Susan SAYS:

I just adore the Marylin Monroe vases and all the feathers!

Reply February 25, 2009 at 10:56 am

Suzanne The Party Girl SAYS:

OK – WHERE did you get those adorable black cocktail napkins with the chandeliers! I could really use those for an event on March 7th! Suz ;-)

Reply February 25, 2009 at 3:49 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Suzanne –
The cocktail napkins are from Z Gallerie, but they’re actually embroidered cotton – so they’re probably a little pricey if you need to buy a bunch of them. I think it was $19.95 for a set of 4. Just a heads up!

Reply February 25, 2009 at 7:35 pm

Suzanne The Party Girl SAYS:

Thank you so much Jenn! Much appreciated! I just love Z Gallerie! I try to stay away so I don’t needlessly buy things! ;-)

Reply February 26, 2009 at 12:19 am

Jess SAYS:

Great party idea! I just love old hollywood themes!

Reply March 3, 2009 at 5:03 am

Gina SAYS:

The printables of this theme, are in this blog?? You know where I can found the table top in zebra print? And the table cover, I don’t know how spell in english the correct name, because my first language is spanish.. sorry!! jeje.. But I want to found the cover, or whatever the name in zebra print for a 48″ circle table.. you know where I can found???

Reply November 30, 2009 at 1:25 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Gina –

We don’t have any printables for this particular theme – but what I did for most of them is cut pictures from old hollywood themed calendars and discount books (which is actually much cheaper than printing everything out yourself!)

For zebra print tablecloths, your best bet is to rent them from a local party rental company or purchase them online at a place like this:

Reply November 30, 2009 at 3:03 pm

April Z SAYS:

Who made those invitations or where can I find them? I would love to use that style invitation for a bachelorette party I am throwing.

Reply July 30, 2013 at 8:15 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi April –
Which item are you referring to? I actually made all of the signage pictured here but didn’t create invitations specifically – I’m wondering if you’re referring to the welcome sign? It’s possible we might be able to customize an invitation for you in this design though via our Etsy shop – just let me know which image/item it was that caught your eye.

Thanks!