Umbra Loft at Target

Umbra Loft collection at Target

Umbra just came out with a fabulous new line at Target called Umbra Loft – and lucky for us, this bold, modern-meets-elegant collection is just as affordable as it is stylish! The overall look of the Umbra Loft reminds me of Nicky Hilton’s fabulous black and white dining room… so if you’d like that look for less, then this is a great place to start! Here are a few favorites from the (quite extensive) collection:

Pictured at top: Vinotella Wine Rack ($19.99), Pinot Wine Rack ($19.99), and Photo Tray ($19.99).

Umbra Loft collection at Target

Pictured above: Piatto Platter ($29.99), Lulu Utensil Holder ($14.99),
Gemini Salt and Pepper Shaker Set ($14.99), and Nest Salad Bowl with Servers ($29.99).

Umbra Loft collection at Target

Pictured above: Umbra Loft Decorative VasesLarge Black, Small White, and Medium Gray ($9.99 – $19.99), Set of 3 Candelabras ($16.99), and Eternity Mantle Clock ($24.99).

Umbra Loft collection at Target

Pictured above: Gemini Peppermill ($19.99) and Aroma Spice Rack – Clear ($19.99).

Umbra Loft collection at Target

Picture above: Faux Leather Black Photo Album ($16.99), Florence Collage Frame ($24.99) and 4×4 Vintage Motion Frame ($14.99).

Click here to check out the entire collection at!

13 responses to “Umbra Loft at Target”

1. chic runner says:

I’m obsessed and since I just got a new place I’ll be creeping there! Thanks!

2. Dana says:

you just made my day with these. really. thx!

3. Juligie says:

i love this line. I saw target’s display of all these wonderful products over the holiday and totally thought of you! hope to see these products in one of your themed parties. miss ya, gie

4. Man that Umbra is always raising the bar on cool!

5. Dawn says:

The black and white is so hot for entertaining. We have a party plan for a Chocolate Soiree Dessert and Wine Party that these would be perfect for!

6. I love it! So modern, yet still full of charm. Wonderful accessories for any party!

7. Tracey says:

Love the black and white silhouettes. Black and white is very “in” right now! Hurrah to Target and HWTM for being so super trendy!

8. alice says:

love the tray! =)

9. nicole says:

I saw some of these tonight – the candelabra looks very cool in real life!

10. Love the candelabra too – I am adding it to our Valentine’s Day Chocolate Dessert Party!

11. Great collection, but then how do you go wrong with black and white?

12. Mary Ann says:

Oh I’m actually looking for theUmbra black and white Gemini salt and pepper shakers shown above. I didn’t see them in Target or on line. HELP?