Simply Stated: Bold Blue & Yellow

hostess

Today over at Simply Stated – check out some fresh kitchen & dining finds featuring a bold blue and yellow color palette and fabulous Scandinavian style!

7 responses to “Simply Stated: Bold Blue & Yellow”

1. Megan says:

blue and yellow is such a lovely color combination-and very refreshing! loving these picks!

2. Kelly says:

Hi Jenn,

I absolutely love your site! As a color consultant/blogger, I’m keeping my eye on yellow this year! It’s the one color that reflects the hope and optimism that so many people are looking for these days. Plus, as you’ve shown here, it looks terrific with popular colors such as blue and even purple. Beautiful!

3. Juliana Lopes says:

Hi Jenn,

First of all, I love reading your blog! Keep up with the good work :)

My name is Juliana, I am living in Wilmore, close to Lexington, (KY) while my husband finishes his Master’s degree. I am originally from Brazil and I am writing to you because I dream of working on wedding and event planning, but I have no idea where to start. I will be going back to Brazil soon and I would love to take advantage of my time here in the United States to learn with the pros (like yourself!). So, if you have the time, I would like to know how did you get into this business, and what would you suggest for me to do.

I would appreciate so much if you could write me back,

Thank you in advance.

Juliana.

4. jenn s. says:

Hi Juliana –
    I’m leaving for a trip in a couple hours – but I have your email address from the comment submission so I’ll write you when I get back from my trip this weekend if that’s okay!

Cheers,
    Jenn :)

5. The colors are so retro and the design so modern – great combination. I can envision a very trendy themed gathering with this.

6. Sabina says:

Very nice!!

7. Celeste says:

I love those colors together. Gorgeous and bright.