New Party Theme: Modern Moroccan

Moroccan party theme ideas

Looking for a fun theme for your next dinner party or birthday/bridal celebration? Check out our brand new Modern Moroccan party theme – complete with lots of easy DIY ideas for tablscaping, party decor & more!

Moroccan party theme ideas

Pictured above: Traditional Moroccan Mint Tea (Get the recipe.)

28 responses to “New Party Theme: Modern Moroccan”

1. I love that! And it’s easy and affordable to pull off!

2. LOVE this!!! What a great combination of fun and color!!

3. Ilham says:

I’m moroccan and this decore is quite close to the authentic one! it’s creative, I love it.. and that mint tea is to die for, try it and u’ll get hooked :)

4. I love this Moroccan theme, visually stunning, yet easy to do!

5. kristine says:

I love the Moroccan theme (and love Moroccan mint tea!). The other day, I came across some cute Moroccan glasses and posted posted them on my blog the other day. :)

6. This is so simple yet so fun! oh my … i think im in love!

7. Kendall says:

Sooo cute! I love it! Now whose birthday is coming up…

8. Jess says:

I like the color!

9. Juligie says:

What a gorgeous palette! Who woulda thought…gold doilies and m&m’s could look soo fabulous…those are definitely two things i would have never considered when decorating. thanks for opening my eyes ;)

10. Stunning and original theme! Colors are fabulous!

11. I adore this party theme! I would really like to throw a party with this theme. All your ideas are fantastic as usual! Wonderful post!

12. Tori C. says:

I am giving you an award on my blog, so come on over to check it out! Thanks for being so awesome!

13. Chris Nease says:

From a gal whose been “29 again” and again, and again! That’s my favorite touch!

14. Annie says:

Original and inspiring as always! I love Moroccan influences!

15. What a fabulous theme idea. Love the rich jewel tone colors. I will have to design some invitations using those colors to match the Moraccan theme.

16. Great theme – a perfect outdoor party theme for a nice summer night. I always seem to looking for ideas for the older teenage (17-19) parties that aren’t too young or too cutesy. I think this is a winner because it has the bling , in a grown up theme.

17. raj says:

Hey, the perfect hostess site. Will tell my wife to have a look and learn some tips from here to be a perfect hostess for the innumerable parties that we hold.

Raj

18. zobars says:

I don’t know why my comment did not show up. But talking about Moroccan theme did you see this nice drink that Giada made on Food network at her Moroccan themed party. It was called Hibiscus tea with vodka and citrus.

Here is the linky:

19. sandra cohen says:

I’ve always been fascinated by Morocco and the Moroccan style home decorating and interior design. Few days back i came across this website that has some unique Moroccan home decorating products and architectural elements, check it out:

Cheers,

Sandra,

20. Lina says:

Love this theme! Does anyone know where I can buy the beautiful decorations? I’m thinking about doing this theme for my baby shower.

Thanks!

21. jenn s. says:

Hi Lina –
    There are shopping resources for most of the products on the “tabletop” and “party decor” tabs of this party in the themes section:

(Scroll down to the bottom of the text and you’ll see the Resources listed there.)

The best places to start for physical shopping trips are import stores like Pier1 or Cost Plus World Market, but I actually got a lot of the products used in this particular photo shoot at Michael’s, IKEA, and Target. (You’ll find detailed info on the party theme pages.) Good luck!

22. Michele says:

I think this idea is really fab!

23. Lina says:

Thank you!

24. kelly says:

Just want to say that I LOVE this blog and this Morroccan theme. I just had my birthdy party exactly this theme and it really FAB. Thank a lot for your idea

25. Nelly says:

Check this website for your next moroccan themed party. They rent authentic moroccan furniture, benches, ottomans, rugs, tents, lanterns and much more

26. cari says:

love it!!! I hosted a moroccan party last night for 30 people. it was a HUGE hit! even the unadventerous young guys thought that the food was amazing and admitted to having fun! everyone loved the mint tea! the decor was amazing!! its alot of work but totally worth it! would recommend it to anyone!

27. […] {row 1} the urban hippie, piaulin, jules bianchi, moroccan pottery {row 2} hostess with the mostess, karen mordechai, better homes & gardens, helen rawlinson’s etsy {row 3} moroccan door, […]

28. Nelly says:

Check out the pictures of recent decor we’re recently done.
    We’re based in Los Angeles,CA. We specialize in Moroccan/Arabian Nights theme parties. We carry a large selection of authentic moroccan furniture, accessories and props to make your upcoming event memorable.