Hip Hostess Series Boston – Jan 15th!

Hip Hostess Series Boston

We’ve been busy this week finalizing all the details for the Boston Hip Hostess event…which is already only a week from tomorrow! If you’re in the area, please grab a friend or 2 and come celebrate with us next Thursday night (January 15th) at the Nine Zero Hotel. There will be tasty cocktails, yummy hors d’oeurves by KO Prime, and – of course – a healthy dose of creative inspiration!

The theme this time around will be “Stylish Entertaining on a Budget” – and don’t think that just because the concept is budget-wise it means we’re going to skimp on style – because that is absolutely not the case…we’re just going to show you some fun ways to get creative with your party decor without breaking the bank.

The event is free, but space is limited, so please RSVP online soon to reserve your spot. Hope you can make it!

Hip Hostess Series Boston

For more information on the Hip Hostess Series – check out images from some of our past events:
New York San DiegoChicagoDallas

24 responses to “Hip Hostess Series Boston – Jan 15th!”

1. So excited! Boston, here we come!!!

2. aleta says:

Sometimes I feel like none of the awesome crafty/bakeyness comes to Boston, so this is a pleasant surprise.

OMG, we are so there! =D

3. librarianism says:

This looks like so much fun! Wish I was in Boston.

4. Meghan Blease says:

I am so excited for this!! see you on thursday! :)

5. Have fun! Boston is the BEST!

6. So nice place Boston, here we come soon!!!

7. Wow – looks like a fantastic event and great reason to brave Boston in January! Wish I could hop on a Southwest direct flight (;-) – a girl can wish) and be there!

8. mama617 says:

Anyone know the parking situation??Boston+Downtown+ after 5pm = nightmare parking.

9. […] Jennifer Sbranti of the Hostess Blog is throwing a FAB event planning workshop in Boston this upcoming Thursday and she is inviting you! It’s a free event – a cocktail party/entertaining how-to where guests are treated to free drinks & appetizers and get to learn some tips on entertaining and party décor on a budget. So fun! For more information and to reserve your place, click right here! […]

10. jenn s. says:

mama617 –
    I was told there is valet available at the hotel for a flat fee of $16. The good news is that the food and drinks at the party are free :)

11. mer-made says:

mama617 – you’re really much better off parking at a terminal T station and/or taking public transportation into the city.

12. Diane says:

I can’t believe I just found this website. I live right outside of Boston and would have loved to come. I won’t be able to make it last minute but think it will be fantastic. Oh shucks!!

13. PEP-TX says:

When is HWTM coming to Houston??

14. jenn s. says:

We don’t have Houston on the calendar right now unfortunately… only 2 places (LA and Miami) are left in this particular series, but you never know what the future will bring. I’d love to visit Houston one day :)

15. Diane says:

Is there any way we can get some info on what was discussed at the event?

16. jenn s. says:

Hi Diane –
    Yes – I’m going to do a full recap this week! I should be receiving the pictures tomorrow, so the recap will most likely go up Wed or Thursday.

If you attended the event and have specific follow-up questions, feel free to ask me here in the meantime!

17. Diane says:

Thanks. Looking forward to it.

18. Katy says:

I LOVED this event! It was so much fun. Thanks and come back soon.

19. Jo says:

I would like to attend future events. Where is it?