Super-cute Snowmen Treats

snowmen treats

These fun snowmen-themed treats from BHG make me happy just looking at them…did you ever think a glass of milk could be even remotely this cute?! (top left image)

Pictured above, clockwise from top left: “Look at Frosty Go” milk glasses (yes – those are powdered donut hole heads!), “Before I Melt Away” white chocolate ice cream cups, “Frosty” eggnog, and “Snowman Face” cupcakes.

17 responses to “Super-cute Snowmen Treats”

1. Amber says:

Those snowman glasses of milk are the best!

2. alva says:

I am so loving these! Now I have to find an excuse to make them.

3. Katie says:

flipping adorable!!!!!!!!

4. Sarah W. says:

LOVE the glasses of milk! Too cute.

5. These are too cute! I can’t pick a favorite.

6. Jaime says:

This theme is adorable! And I agree, I never knew a glass of milk could be soooo cute (love the glasses!).

7. I adore everything on this post! Any of these treats would be perfect at a winter/holiday/Christmas party! So fantastic and so creative!

8. iwantitallandnow says:

where can i find these glasses?

9. jenn s. says:

iwantitallandnow –
    I wish I knew because I want to get some too! There’s no resource quoted on the BHG site, and so far I haven’t had much luck in my online searching either. I’m hoping to stumble on them at a craft store later this week because I want to make them for our neices & nephews on Christmas!

If anyone has any thoughts or shopping resources for the glasses used in the “Look at Frosty Go milk glasses” pic – please let us know! :)

10. I sure like those “Look at Frosty Go” milk glasses. I found a source for glass milk bottles at localamishfarms.com that you may want to check out. I’m keeping this in mind for next year.

11. Found another source for bottles at Three Potato Four, they call it an 8oz milk bottle carafe and retails at $22.00 each.

12. dot says:

Love all your great ideas! I linked to this one here:
    just fyi

13. Love the Frosty Eggnog idea! What a clever way to display this yummy drink!

14. More than loving these! I’m going to have to make the glass of milk idea for my boys. Thanks!

15. katie cannon says:

Mine aren’t quite as cute, but they got the point across. I bought individual “milk chugs” and peeled off the plastic wrapping. I also used chocolate milk and called them “the dirty snowman.” I used frosting for the eyes and an orange starburst for the nose. nose.http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=49321732&l=b44e81cf50&id=10027633