01 Dec

NEW: New Year’s Eve Party Themes

NEW: New Years Eve Party Themes

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I had my fair share of turkey & pumpkin pie, but another holiday was actually top of mind over here… New Year’s Eve party themes are now up on the website!

Pictured above and below: sneak peeks of the new Candlelight Countdown and Copper & Aqua Glow party themes, complete with coordinating Blue Champagne, of course!. Check everything out here.

NEW: New Years Eve Party Themes

11Comments

Lingerie SAYS:

lovely blog

Reply December 1, 2008 at 6:34 am

megan SAYS:

oh goodness, i haven’t even though about New Year’s…my mind has been on Christmas! This tablescapes are absolutely lovely-blue champagne is too cool!

Reply December 1, 2008 at 6:47 am

Joanna (letsentertain.net) SAYS:

I love the blue and copper! Great ideas!

Reply December 1, 2008 at 7:12 am

amy @ stem SAYS:

I’m digging a variation on the first one for all of our Hanukkah celebrating friends out there!

Reply December 1, 2008 at 9:16 am

Mrs. Kim SAYS:

I’ve been addicted to Plum and Copper, but I think it may time to break up with it and move on to a new love … AQUA and COPPER!! Oh my goodness. These pictures are DELICIOUS!! :)

Reply December 1, 2008 at 11:28 am

Becca SAYS:

Blue and copper never looked so great together, and that centerpiece is gorgeous!

Me and my fiance are getting married on New Year’s eve ever since he proposed to me last new years with a gorgeous diamond engagement ring from http://www.idonowidont.com

We may pick up some of those champaign glasses and plates for the big day, great stuff thanks!

Reply December 1, 2008 at 1:30 pm

Becky SAYS:

I absolutely love the center pieces! People think I am crazy because I am already starting to plan my families New Year’s Eve party. We are going to have a treasure hunt- got the idea from a book titled, “Treasure Hunt-A Book of Clues for Parties,” by Nancy Kruse. I think I will use a few of your decorating ideas to help color the house up- decorations always make things more fun! Thanks for the fun ideas!

Reply December 1, 2008 at 8:46 pm

Melinda Ledbetter SAYS:

I love the blue and gold. Just gorgeous!

Reply December 2, 2008 at 9:44 am

Katie SAYS:

Love the candle countdown centerpiece idea! So creative!

Reply December 2, 2008 at 11:02 am

Madelyn @ Southern Weddings SAYS:

I love the blue mixed in with the traditional color combination. So fantastic! I adore the candle countdown as well! Fabulous!

Reply December 3, 2008 at 11:35 am