10 Dec

Enchanted Fairy Birthday: Photo Album + “Toadstool” Bites

enchanted fairy birthday party

The rest of the pictures from the Enchanted Fairy Birthday Party (see Sneak Peek from yesterday) are now up on the HWTM Facebook Page! Complete details on how to recreate this theme will also be up in the Party Themes section before the end of the year, but in the meantime feel free to ask any questions you might have either here or over at the photo album.

Also – while browsing for some inspiration on Flickr, I came across this ridiculously clever themed appetizer idea that is definitely worth sharing:

enchanted fairy birthday party

Little “Toadstools” made out of hard boiled eggs, cherry tomatoes, and feta sprinkles…ADORABLE!
{via _dai_}

Grisel SAYS:

Can you up load the posters that you created for this party? So it can be downloaded like the cirque de bebe party package. I would love to use one to play pin the star on the fairy’s wand….thanks!

Reply October 1, 2009 at 6:35 am

stephanie SAYS:

I’m trying to plan my daughter’s 1st birthday party just after Hallowe’en and since she will be a flower fairy for the night, we wanted to incorporate it into her party. Did you post the how to’s on party themes? I’d love to know where you got your fairy images!

Reply October 9, 2009 at 7:56 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Stephanie –

I haven’t posted the how-to’s on this particular theme yet – so sorry! I purchased the fairy silhouettes used in the poster & digital invite on istockphoto.com though.

I’m actually planning to post downloadable template for the 2 fairy posters tomorrow though, because I’ve had a lot of requests for this lately, so if you want to use these exact designs, please check back tomorrow!

Jennifer :)

Reply October 14, 2009 at 10:31 am

Bugs-n-Blooms SAYS:

Very cute – so creative. The colors are so bright and brilliant!

You can also find butterflies here too: http://www.bugs-n-blooms.com

Reply November 13, 2009 at 8:17 am

Randy SAYS:

resently my wife lost her fiber optic fairy lite it was her favorite niknak it had a fairy with fiber optic wings sitting on a mushroom with a dragon wraped around the mushroom i bought it from spencers but they dont have it any more can any1 help me find another one

Reply December 18, 2009 at 10:41 am

Izreen SAYS:

hi! love this site. such a lovely party and great inspiration and ideas for my daughter’s upcoming butterfly party!

hope you don’t mind…i posted a lil link & mention on my blog ;)

Reply March 1, 2010 at 12:05 am

tamara SAYS:

Love the fairy party! I am throwing one for my daughter complete with fairy pony rides! What were the girls making at the arts and crafts table???

Reply May 7, 2010 at 8:09 am

April SAYS:

Can you tell me where you got the white chairs…I am looking for something similar.

Reply January 19, 2011 at 6:02 pm

natashas SAYS:

ooooh… how about balls of mozzerella instead of eggs? YUMM!

Reply February 22, 2012 at 7:06 am

Heather - Chickabug SAYS:

Adorable little mushrooms! They look so cute and happy! : )

Reply July 16, 2013 at 8:19 am