Enchanted Fairy Birthday: Photo Album + “Toadstool” Bites

enchanted fairy birthday party

The rest of the pictures from the Enchanted Fairy Birthday Party (see Sneak Peek from yesterday) are now up on the HWTM Facebook Page! Complete details on how to recreate this theme will also be up in the Party Themes section before the end of the year, but in the meantime feel free to ask any questions you might have either here or over at the photo album.

Also – while browsing for some inspiration on Flickr, I came across this ridiculously clever themed appetizer idea that is definitely worth sharing:

enchanted fairy birthday party

Little “Toadstools” made out of hard boiled eggs, cherry tomatoes, and feta sprinkles…ADORABLE!
{via _dai_}

43 responses to “Enchanted Fairy Birthday: Photo Album + “Toadstool” Bites”

1. The entire party looks fantastic, but I am in love with the “toadstools.” I am definitely feeling a fairy party in my daughter’s future!

2. Joanna says:

This is just beautiful, what great ideas!

3. that is THE cutest hors d’ouevre i have ever seen!!!!

4. Brenda says:

The “toadstools” are just too cute! What a clever idea. Love it!

5. I’m in love with the toadstools

6. Who doesn’t love food that is not only tempting to the taste so visually appealing and cute! Great idea!

7. * tonya * says:

Absolutely adorable. I just became a fan of your Facebook page too and loved all of the other photographs.

Those little toadstools are so cute.

8. I have to show my friends with kids the toadstools. They will adore. Imagine serving them at a family brunch.

9. This is the cutest thing ever! I am totally going to make it for a Christmas party.

10. this is insanly creative! I love the mushroom “eggs”

11. Ali says:

Oh my goodness! So cute!! Where did you get those adorable butterflies on the trees???

12. Tracy says:

I love the invitations! Can you tell me who made them or how you did? Thank you

13. jenn s. says:

Hi Tracy and Ali –
    Sorry I’m just now seeing your questions!

Ali – the butterflies are from an online shop called Heart to Heart. Here’s their URL:

Tracy – I made the invitations myself – so glad you like them! I found the fairy and tree/branch graphics on and assembled everything in Photoshop.

I’m partnering with a stationery company soon though – so eventually a similar design will be available to order custom-printed online, but it will be a while before they’re available…more to come on that later :)

14. Jamie Gonzalez says:

When will yoube posting this fairy theme in the party themes section??????

15. […] and now I have some more inspiration for you. Hostess with the Mostess recently showcased a grand Enchanted Fairy birthday party, with amazing pictures of wonderful decor. Find fresh inspiration here for a great party. I […]

16. jenn s. says:

Hi Jamie –
    Just saw your question – sorry! I’ll be posting the details in the party section sometime next week. We’ve had a hectic start to the year and I’m on vacation right now, but just as soon as I get back… so before the end of the month :)

17. Jamie Gonzalez says:

18. Lori says:

Hi! I am having a “FAIRY FIRST BIRTHDAY” for my daughter on March 14th. I was inspired the moment I saw this party! If all turns out as planned I will share some pics on the facebook fan page. I wanted those invitations SOOO bad but am not too very familiar with photoshop :( I found some very cute fairy invites at and they turned out fabulous!! Thanks for this great party idea!!!

19. mariana ava says:

hi dear… your party was amazing!!! where did you get the poster with your daughter”s name on it?

20. Lisa says:

I love the decor of your party. I absolutely loved the glass green tall vase that you decorated with Saxyn letters. Where did you purchase it?