Simply Stated: 10 Pumpkin Cocktails & Desserts

thanksgiving pumpkin cocktails and desserts

Today over at Simply Stated: check out a list of 10 tempting Pumpkin Cocktails and Desserts for Thanksgiving!

10 responses to “Simply Stated: 10 Pumpkin Cocktails & Desserts”

1. Barbara says:

Which do you like best- the Vanilla Pumpkin Pie or the Pumpkin Martini? I ask because I haven’t seen any of those liquers before so I thought I would only try to locate ingredients for one drink or the other. Thanks!

2. jenn s. says:

Hi Barbara –
    They’re actually pretty similar – but I liked the Pumpkin Martini. You can use any Cream liqueur if you can’t find the Sylk Liqueur in particular, and Hiram Walker makes a good Pumpkin Spice liqueur.

One tip – both of these recipes were developed by mixologists and they’re strong! So if you want to tone it down a bit, try adding a little milk (to your taste) or a splash of cream…makes for a very yummy dessert cocktail :)

3. prasti says:

i think i’ll be trying out those pumpkin cookie sandwiches. and also the pumpkin muffins. yum!

4. Wow! I didn’t realize how yummy pumpkin treats can look!

5. Oh wow, this has to be one of the best posts of all time. Pumpkin is divine. I love all the ideas!

6. EquisBuffy says:

Perfect! I’m having my family over Thanksgiving night for Karaoke, Cocktails and Dessert. These suggestions are exactly what I need.

FYI – My sister works for the LV Review Journal and needed a recommendation for a source for an article. I pointed her in your direction and she actually took my advice. Here is the article:

7. jenn s. says:

Thanks for directing Xazmin my way! I enjoyed chatting with her :)

8. Katie says:

Yum! Those pumpkin cookie sandwiches look so good. I’m guessing all the items pictured are healthy, light, and sugarfree, right? ;)

9. jenn s. says:

Katie – Isn’t EVERYTHING that tastes super good healthy, light, and sugar free? HA! ;)

10. […] Top with a teaspoon of whipped cream. Garnish with a cinnamon stick. We found this recipe on the Hostess with the Mostess blog, which has tons of fun, festive ideas. If pumpkin cocktails aren’t your thing, a glass of […]