This week was a bit of a whirlwind – in a good way – but we just got back to San Diego and are little exhausted, so T.G.I.F.! I’d like to give a big shout-out to everyone that attended our Hip Hostess Halloween event in Dallas last night – you guys were so much FUN! Everyone from the party guests to the staff at The Apartment was so welcoming and gracious… so thanks for making our very first trip to the Lone Star State such a great experience! I’ll be posting some of Tim’s Halloween cocktail recipes here soon…and you can actually already find the Vampire Kiss Martini recipe over at Real Simple!
There was a lot going on this week between traveling & the event prep, so I didn’t get quite as much posted to the blog as originally planned… which means that next week is going to be extra jam-packed with lots of fun things to share! In the meantime, here are some highlights this week from HWTM & beyond…
• Win It: custom stationery from 1st Comes Love (hurry…ends tonight!)
• Currently Craving: Rachael Ray’s Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
• Halloween Dinner Party: Set a Ghoulish Glam Table
• Sweet Tooth: find inspiration for a fabulous Halloween Candy Buffet
• Halloween Party “Guests”: snag ultra-cool life-size skeletons for for only $39 (half-off!)
• Sweet & Spooky: check out Martha’s creative ideas for creepy treats
• Extra-Fabulous NEW Glossy: Food Network Magazine
• Speaking of Food Network: Be their next STAR! (apply by Oct 31st!)
Have a great weekend… see you soon!