Halloween 10.10.08

Wedding Gone Askew {Halloween Party}

halloween wedding party

Looking for a creative twist on the typical Halloween party? How about inviting guests to an Eerie Halloween Wedding – complete with skeleton cake toppers, coffin party favors, creepy finger foods (literally!) and of course…the guests of honor – looking a little lot more run down than the usual bride & groom! has tons of great Halloween ideas – but this one definitely tops the list for creativity!

halloween wedding party

And what does one sip and munch on at a Halloween wedding?

halloween wedding party

Pretzel Stick Fingers, Tipsy Tombstones, Bloddy Rimmed Martinis, and Eyeball Punch, of course!

Get full details on the haunted wedding festivities over at BHG!

13 responses to “Wedding Gone Askew {Halloween Party}”

1. Wow. I’m not sure what to say. :) It’s very cool, not my style, but cool just the same!

2. Tara says:

OMG – so creative! I would love to go to a Halloween party like this!

3. Ini says:

o.k. the pretzel fingers totally creep me out *yikes*

4. Rachel says:

Love the skeleton wedding cake toppers – CLASSIC!

5. that eyeball punch is truly macabre!

6. Tina says:

Very clever! I love that they even have a “themed” guest book… and the blood drips on the martini glasses look super creepy!

7. Hilary says:

used a similar theme last year for our party. it was pretty successful. warning: the red on the glasses stains your guests’ mouths!

8. […]  Maybe it’s just me…  Well I thoroughly enjoyed the post about it at HWTM (she has more pictures there also).  You can find even more details and Halloween party ideas […]

9. MichelleB says:

Wow! My hubby proposed to me while watching Tim Burton movies at home and gave me a gorgeous diamond engagement ring he bought me from while we watched Edward Scissorhands. So we totally decided to have a goth burton themed wedding this is exactly what we needed!

10. jenn s. says:

Congrats, Michelle! Gorgeous ring, by the way :)

I’m going to be posting some ideas from our upcoming “Gothic Glam” Halloween party soon – which may give you some more inspiration as well!

11. Toni says:

wish I’d seen this weeks ago! that’s the theme for our outside of the house this year! (well, kinda) would have been cool to recreate it on the inside for family too!

12. MichelleB says:

thanks abou my ring. Can’t wait to see your pics for the Gothic Glam halloween party!

13. Lizeth says: