Halloween 10.10.08

Halloween Hip Hostess Event {Dallas}

hip hostess series - dallas

The Dallas Hip Hostess event is coming up quick – Thursday, October 23… already less than 2 weeks away!Ghoulish & Glam Halloween” is the party theme, and we’ll be covering creative DIY projects and other ways to glam up your Halloween (with a spooky twist of course!). Chambord is generously treating everyone to delicious food & drinks (Candy Apple Martini, anyone?) – and their mixologist will also be there to teach you how to recreate the festive themed cocktails at home!

The RSVP list opened up today – so for those of you in the area – I hope you can join us!  Read on to view the official invitation… and for more info on the amazing venue lined up for the event!

hip hostess series - dallas

Here’s a peek at The Apartment – the super cool space where the party will be held… click here to visit their website and check out more photos. Hope to see you there! :)

the apartment dallas

17 responses to “Halloween Hip Hostess Event {Dallas}”

1. Michelle says:

Oh how I wish this was in Austin!

2. Tina says:

Can’t wait for October 23rd!!!!!!

3. Dawn says:

Oh, I’m soooooo jealous! Can’t wait to see the pix. http://www.dawnypoo.blogspot.com

4. Kathryn says:

Yea!!! Can’t wait!

5. I am so glad I live in Dallas!!

6. moderneve says:

yay! i just registed…i am so excited! i LOVE the apartment!

7. Nicole says:

Woo Hoo! I am so excited!

8. Johnny Love says:

Great blog! I’ve enjoyed reading through the posts and updated. Happy Halloween!

Johnny Love

9. See ya at the early session with my girls. Squeeeeeeeeee.

How long will you be in town? We might need margaritas or something. I’m just sayin’….

Holla.

10. I love your blog – great halloween things too!

11. jenn s. says:

Tabitha –
    Thanks for the nice note!

Johnny Love –
    So funny/cool to hear from you because I just discovered YOUR wonderful website a couple days ago via Little Ant Design and was planning to post on the cool Halloween Labels you designed this week! You definitely have some wonderful inspiration as well :)

Amy –
    You read my mind – I was thinking the same thing! ;)

We get in super late Tuesday and leave at noon on Friday, so Wed night or late-night Thurs after the party are the only times I could make it work. Wed is probably the safest bet… but I’m up for either night… so just let me know what works for you.

And I have no clue as to the layout of the land in Dallas yet, so I’ll probably have to defer to your expertise on where to meet up. Hopefully Chambord will tell me where we’re staying soon so that I have at least a general vicinity ;) I’ll email you more info when I have it…

12. You have no idea how badly I wish I could be there. 2 of my loves…HWTM and Halloween together. Man, I wish I was in Dallas. You need to get over to Orange County.

13. Sadness. We’re not in until Thu arond noon. Sounds like our schedules may not work out this time. (I have some friends with kids coming with me…) Email when you get your schedule and we can discuss.

(And please let me know if I can be on any help, k?)

14. Kendall says:

I’m so excited! I’m coming to the late session and in true HWTM style, having a pre-party cocktail w/ all my friends who are coming before hand!

15. Brandy K says:

Can’t wait to see all of the great ideas! What a great venue too!

16. Katie says:

SO excited! This will definitely put me in the Halloween spirit!

17. […] it’s Thursday morning… and I can’t believe I’m saying this already but the Hip Hostess Halloween event is TONIGHT! We started setting up yesterday, and I have to say that venue (The Apartment) is just […]