Whether you’re hosting an official Halloween dinner party or just enjoying a casual meal with family on October 31st, why not add some magic to the evening by bringing a few tricks to the table!
The October ’08 issue of Everyday with Rachael Ray has an article called “Tricks and Treats” that is just pure genius! All of the dishes are a little…disguised. Not sure it’s such a good idea to serve “cupcakes” as part of the main course? Take a closer look… you just might change your mind!
TRICK OR TREAT Dinner Party Menu:
1. Ham-and-Tomato Pie… anything but sweet!
2. Fudge Cookie Sliders… burgers for dessert!
3. Savory Ricotta Waffles with Red-Hot Jam… too hot for breakfast!
4. Sausage Meatloaf Cupcakes with Creamy Potato Frosting… looks can be deceiving!
5. Strawberry Jam Tart… dressed up like pizza!
6. French Toast Ice Cream Sandwiches… the chilliest grilled sandwich you’ll ever bite!
Enjoy your tricked-out treats!!