Elizabeth Gray from Stampin’ Up! sent over instructions for how to recreate this adorable “Trick or Treat Ensemble“. I’m especially loving the DIY Halloween-themed wrappers on the mini chocolates! (I’m not sure what brand the chocolates in the picture are, but they look about the same size as Hershey’s Nuggets, which come in lots of yummy flavors and are available at most grocery stores.)
Read on for step-by-step instructions, after the jump!
TRICK OR TREAT ENSEMBLE
• Batty for You stamp set
• Tasty Sweets stamp set
• Batty Stampin’ Around® jumbo wheel
• Kiwi Kiss card stock
• Whisper White card stock
• Ghostly Greetings Designer Series paper
• Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• VersaMark® pad
• Black Stampin’ Emboss® powder
• Basic Black 1/4″ grosgrain ribbon
• Stampin’ Dimensionals®
• Chocolate treats
1. Apply Chills & Thrills Rub-Ons to pumpkins using wooden applicator included in packaging.
1. Adhere Ghostly Greetings paper around brim of bowl.
2. Adhere Ghostly Greetings paper around individual chocolates. Tie Basic Black ribbon around a couple of chocolates.
3. Stamp several images in VersaMark ink on Whisper White card stock. Cover images using Black Stampin’ Emboss powder, and heat set. Cut out images, and adhere a few to individual chocolates using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. To create treat bowl sign, stamp yum image in VersaMark ink around Kiwi Kiss card stock. Cover images using Black Stampin’ Emboss powder, and heat set. Tie Basic Black ribbon around card stock. Distress edges, and adhere to a stick.
5. Stamp greeting in Pumpkin Pie ink on Whisper White card stock, and cut out. Adhere to sign using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Stamp spider image in VersaMark ink on Whisper White card stock. Cover image using Black Stampin’ Emboss powder, and heat set. Cut out image, and adhere to sign using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Tip: To make your Trick or Treat sign straight, use a Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the individual letters.