Anne Taintor: Humor + Attitude

anne taintor flasks

Looking for more reasons to smile these days? Anne Taintor to the rescue!

Make someone laugh out loud with one of Anne’s hilarious flasks… or entertain a whole bunch of girlfriends with Anne’s cheeky button pins, which I think would be fabulous as napkin ring embellishments at a milestone birthday party, wedding shower, or girlie get-together!

anne taintor flasks

P.S. Anne has tons of great options for kitschy party favors too – including mini notepads, key rings, emery board “match books”, or stickers for dressing up favor tags & packaging!

10 responses to “Anne Taintor: Humor + Attitude”

1. Lisa R. says:

Mission accomplished – this post made ME laugh out loud!

2. Katherine says:

One word can sum these things up, just like the snappy cocktail napkins we all also love – Fabulous!

3. jannypie says:

these are so perfectly my style! i think i will put them on my christmas wish list

4. I love Anne Taintor! That’s why I sell a variety of her items, they make great gifts and I have kept a couple for myself!

5. says:

what fun! i had a good laugh or too reading these :)

6. Tanielle says:

i wish we had this kind off things where i live (South Africa)

7. I love the button pins – so great!

8. Dana says:

I gave these vintage compacts as gifts to my bridesmaids at my wedding almost 2 years ago. They loved them!

9. […] ladies? Oh yeah! Check out these fun "vintage revisited" flasks from Anne Taintor (via Hostess with the Mostess, thanks Jennifer!) and choose the perfect one for each of your girls, and of course, one for […]

10. debi says:

I saw stickers with sequins around them in the style of Anne Anybody know anything about these and where to get them ?