Sneak Peek: New HWTM Collection at How Fast They Grow

Hostess with the Mostess for How Fast They Grow

Here’s a little sneak peek at the new “HWTM Collection” of modern digital scrapbooking templates that’s coming very soon to HowFastTheyGrow.com. Our first official HWTM-branded product…yay!

Hostess with the Mostess for How Fast They Grow

There are 81 different template designs in the collection that fall into 3 different categories – Mod Squad (Boy), Metro Sorbet (Girl), and Mostess Days (holidays & everyday celebrations).  The examples pictured above and below are all from Mostess Days…hope you like them! More info come soon…

Hostess with the Mostess for How Fast They Grow

Hostess with the Mostess for How Fast They Grow

Hostess with the Mostess for How Fast They Grow

13 responses to “Sneak Peek: New HWTM Collection at How Fast They Grow”

1. Are you kidding me? What AREN’T you doing, Jenn? I mean other than sleep.

You’re the wind beneath my wings.

-Amy

2. Oh, and sorry I didn’t add the obvious to anyone with eyeballs – these are CUTE! Very exciting!

3. jenn s. says:

Amy –
    You make me laugh… as always! And you’re right about the sleep factor…thank goodness for your upcoming guest post! I’ll sleep in that day ;)

4. Rebecca says:

Wow, that’s great Jenn! I can’t wait to see the rest of your collection!

5. Kim O. says:

Jenn-I love these!!! Congrats on the first (of many, I’m sure) HWTM branded product!:)

6. Congratulations Jenn! The patterns of the Mostess Days line look amazing. I am sure they will become very popular.

7. cathy says:

the cat’s out of the bag, and I couldn’t be more excited – yea!!!!

8. As a fellow scrapper, I love these! Thanks for sharing, they look amazing!

9. So adorable, and such a smart idea! I always love your style – I’m sure these will be a huge hit.

10. Ashley says:

I was just at How Fast They Grow earlier this week and saw “HWTM”…I hoped and hoped it was you! Congratulations. I will be using your fabulous templates for sur!e!

11. Oh, they’re fantastic!! So fun and fresh. I love them!

12. http://blog.weddingthings.com/ says:

love the designs Jenn…you are so talented!

13. Those are so cute! It is so great to see the HWTM stamp on so many different products!