05 Sep

I Heart NY (see you soon!)

hip hostess chambord new york event

I have no idea how summer flew by so fast, but the good news is that there are lots of things to look forward to and celebrate over the next few months!  If you’re looking for some fun new ways to spice up your upcoming celebrations or holiday parties, please come join us for the next Hip Hostess Series event in NYC on September 30th, which will be held at the super stylish Luxe Laboratory in Midtown Manhattan! More info from Chambord:

hip hostess chambord new york event

The theme of the NY event is “Modern Parisian” and there will be lots of feather accents, damask-style patterns, and glittery things, in addition to food and Chambord cocktails, of course! Guests will learn how to create themed centerpieces, dress up glassware, mix signature drinks, and more…

Space is extremely limited, so please sign up only if you’re sure you can make it!  If the time that you’d like to attend is already sold out, send an email to Courtney at [email protected] and she’ll put you on a waiting list for that time slot. Schedules can change at the last minute, so more spots may open up. If you’re a member of the press and would like to cover the event, please email Courtney directly as well.

Hope to see you there!

P.S.  Also coming up soon on the Hip Hostess Series calendar: Dallas in October (Halloween-themed!) and Boston in December (holiday entertaining!).

Comments 33

jenn s.

Founder & Creative Director see full profile

Kathryn SAYS:

I’m a huge fan! Can’t wait to see you in Dallas =)

Reply September 6, 2008 at 8:52 am

http://chrisandjennytucker.blogspot.com/ SAYS:

Well, I will definitely try to be there for the Boston event. Surprisingly, even my husband was interested in going!

Reply September 6, 2008 at 9:58 am

jennifer ramos SAYS:

So LUCKY…wishing I could be there! Have Fun Jen. : )

Jen Ramos
‘100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More’

Reply September 6, 2008 at 9:50 pm

taryn SAYS:

I just signed up for the Chambord event in nyc @ 9:30pm – Will I be getting an email confirmation? I just printed out the confirmation page – Is that all I’ll need?
Can’t wait for the event! Great website! I am on it all the time! It’s given me such great ideas!

Reply September 7, 2008 at 10:24 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Jenny –
Your husband is welcome to come! We actually had quite a few of them at the Chicago event in June :)

I think they will be sending something either in the mail or via email close to the date, but either way ou should be totally fine with the confirmation page print out :)

Reply September 7, 2008 at 11:12 am

http://pumpkinpetunia.blogspot.com/ SAYS:

Jenn, you will LOVE Boston in December. It will be chilly, but it’s a beautiful time of year to come and Boston is such a fun town.

Can’t wait for the party. I’ve already alerted some friends that it’s a must attend!

Reply September 8, 2008 at 1:20 pm

DiAndria SAYS:

I am sooo excited about the event and cant wait to actually meet you; although, after reading your blog and loving your ideas — I feel like we are old friends…sooooo excited. See you there. OMG — the Luxe Lab looks so fabulously hot. Keep the inspiration coming.

Reply September 9, 2008 at 8:06 am

http://hanginginmycloset.blogspot.com/ SAYS:

Man! Wish I was going to be in the area – sounds like a BLAST!

Come to NC soon – I promise there are LOTS of hostesses with the mostess here, too!

Reply September 12, 2008 at 4:49 pm

Erica SAYS:

sold out in NYC? How could that be? I just submitted my RSVP and didnt hear anything about it being sold out. Come to think of it, i didnt hear anything at all….Goodness, NO, say it isnt so, i’ve been tracking this since it was in LA. =(

Reply September 24, 2008 at 2:03 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Erica –
I’m looking into this for you…I know that both sessions are booked past capacity, but there’s always the no-show factor to consider, so I think they might still be taking sign ups to the 9:30 session…if the website let you sign up, then your name should be on the list – so maybe just come a little early to be safe!

Jenn :)

Reply September 24, 2008 at 2:14 pm

Elzabeth SAYS:

All the events look Fabulous, I’m wondering if Miami is on your schedule. Love the grass covering the tables.

Reply September 28, 2008 at 10:01 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Thanks, Elizabeth!

Yes – Miami is on the schedule for April of next year :)

Reply September 28, 2008 at 10:14 am

Elizabeth SAYS:

Darn it, i totally missed this event!!!! ARghhhh. please add me to your press/media distribution lists so i never miss another event of yours in NYC. I would have loved to write a piece on it.

Reply September 30, 2008 at 6:30 pm

Lisa SAYS:

Thanks, it was a great evening! Any chance you have the recipe for those amazing sugared nuts that were in bowls all around the event space… or that you can convince the caterer to share it?

Reply October 1, 2008 at 9:41 am

Erica SAYS:

Went to the event in NYC yesterday and it was awesome. The Luxe Lab looked amazing. Jenn’s demonstration on how to make the feather vase, jeweled napking ring, and rhinestone embellished vases were so creative, and simple. Her little touches really do go a long way. Jenn, you absolutely have to post the recipe for the chocolate chambord drink that was delish, and a must for holiday parties. Had an awesome time, heading to Michael’s to pick-up some scrapbooking paper (since Jenn uses this for EVERYTHING, lol) =)

Reply October 1, 2008 at 9:42 am