I Heart NY (see you soon!)

hip hostess chambord new york event

I have no idea how summer flew by so fast, but the good news is that there are lots of things to look forward to and celebrate over the next few months!  If you’re looking for some fun new ways to spice up your upcoming celebrations or holiday parties, please come join us for the next Hip Hostess Series event in NYC on September 30th, which will be held at the super stylish Luxe Laboratory in Midtown Manhattan! More info from Chambord:

hip hostess chambord new york event

The theme of the NY event is “Modern Parisian” and there will be lots of feather accents, damask-style patterns, and glittery things, in addition to food and Chambord cocktails, of course! Guests will learn how to create themed centerpieces, dress up glassware, mix signature drinks, and more…

Space is extremely limited, so please sign up only if you’re sure you can make it!  If the time that you’d like to attend is already sold out, send an email to Courtney at [email protected] and she’ll put you on a waiting list for that time slot. Schedules can change at the last minute, so more spots may open up. If you’re a member of the press and would like to cover the event, please email Courtney directly as well.

Hope to see you there!

P.S.  Also coming up soon on the Hip Hostess Series calendar: Dallas in October (Halloween-themed!) and Boston in December (holiday entertaining!).

33 responses to “I Heart NY (see you soon!)”

1. Hey mama,

Shoot me an email sometime with the Dallas and Boston dates so I can try to plan and come see you!

(And my friends in Dallas and family in Boston, of course. Are you reading this F&F?)

– Amy

2. Gina says:

Hooray!!! Can’t wait – it sounds like so much fun!!

3. Curses! Sold out in NYC already! I would expect nothing less. It looks to be a fun and fab event.

4. jenn s. says:

Hi Kati –
    We’re not sold out in the 2nd session yet – from 9:30 to 11! I would LOVE for you to be there! Also – there’s an early session for media from 6-7:30 and I’m sure we could get you in there :) Let me know!

Jenn :)

5. The Luxe Lab looks amazing!!! So excited for more details on your Boston event!

6. carrie says:

How fun!! So excited!

7. connie says:

Sounds like a great party….ps I love the Chambord special ed. ornaments that they had 2 Xmas’ ago. Gave them away as favors to all our guests at our holiday party.

8. Brandy K says:

Can’t wait to see you in Dallas! What are hte dates?

9. jenn s. says:

Hi Brandy –
    The Dallas event will be October 23rd and Halloween-themed! We’re still finalizing the venue & time details…I’ll post them as soon as I can!

Jenn :)

10. Kelli says:

Looks like it will be a great event and I love the theme!! Any plans to throw one in San Diego or LA soon?

11. Dawn says:

Do you think you’ll ever make it back on the West Coast, well more Pacific NW area like Seattle or Portland? We are so neglected up here sometimes, it’s all about LA and San Fran, but we are stylish up here too :)

12. jenn s. says:

Dawn –
    I would love that because one of my closest friends lives in Seattle and she asks me the same thing all the time! But unfortunately I don’t have the say over which cities we travel to because it all has to pass through the Chambord team and fit within the budget. Right now we don’t have plans for that area, but maybe we’ll extend them or do a different event sometime…you never know! :)

Kelli –
    We do have LA on the schedule, but it’s not until early February. More details on that one to come closer to the date!

13. Looks great! Can’t wait till you come to Boston! Do you have the dates for that event yet?

14. jenn s. says:

We don’t have a date for Boston yet, but I know we’re aiming for the first week – I’ll post it as soon as I know! Should be a fun one – Holiday & New Years ideas :)

I haven’t been to Boston since I was about 7 years old, so I’m excited to see it again – especially during the holidays – although I hear it will be freezing!

15. Kim O. says:

Jenn-I’m still trying to figure out if we can make it. It’s not looking good for Chris’ work schedule:( I REALLY want to come, though!!!

16. Kathryn says:

I’m a huge fan! Can’t wait to see you in Dallas =)

17. Well, I will definitely try to be there for the Boston event. Surprisingly, even my husband was interested in going!

18. So LUCKY…wishing I could be there! Have Fun Jen. : )

Jen Ramos
    ‘100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More’

19. taryn says:

I just signed up for the Chambord event in nyc @ 9:30pm – Will I be getting an email confirmation? I just printed out the confirmation page – Is that all I’ll need?
    Can’t wait for the event! Great website! I am on it all the time! It’s given me such great ideas!

20. jenn s. says:

Hi Jenny –
    Your husband is welcome to come! We actually had quite a few of them at the Chicago event in June :)

I think they will be sending something either in the mail or via email close to the date, but either way ou should be totally fine with the confirmation page print out :)