Halloween 09.26.08

Halloween at Martha Stewart Crafts

martha stewart crafts Halloween

Martha Stewart Crafts has the cutest new stuff for Halloween this year – not that we’d expect anything less! There are so many great things to choose from that I’ll probably have to do a follow up post soon to fit them all in… but here are a few favorites for today:

Pictured above: super cute Ghost Puppets that you could also use as party decor by slipping them over glasses or candlesticks to keep them standing up. I think these would pair especially well with Martha’s Boo-nilla Shakes (the faces are made from melted chocolate!).

martha stewart crafts Halloween

Pictured above: Broom Favor Bags (so clever!), Halloween Cupcake Stencils, contemporary Halloween Cupcake Wrappers, and Halloween Cake Stencils.

Pictured below: fun stuff from the Vintage Halloween collection (a great look for kids!)… Vintage Halloween Invitations, Vintage Halloween Stickers (perfect for decorating cups, favor bags, or paper “napkin rings”), Vintage Honeycomb Decorations, and Vintage Halloween Favor Bags.

martha stewart crafts Halloween

13 responses to “Halloween at Martha Stewart Crafts”

1. Kelly R. says:

The cupcake stencils are such a great idea! I’m loving the adorable milkshakes too :)

2. Michelle says:

I love the vintage gift bags. Adorable!

3. sky says:

Honestly, I’m not a Martha Stewart fan but I really dig her crafts pictured here. She really does know what sells and has some great seasonal ideas!

4. Amy P says:

I love those broom favor bags! I bet you could make those rather easily with paper bags (outer), plastic bags (inner), pretzel rods and black raffia/string/licorice.

5. Kelli says:

The boo-nilla shakes are adorable!! Could even whip up a cappucino for adults and still have the adorably decorated mug. So fun!

6. I can’t wait for Halloween! Thank you for the information, now its time to plan a Halloween party!

7. My son is obsessed with Halloween and is having a Haunted House b-day party in 3 weeks. I will definitely be using some of your suggestions.

8. I am in love with all of these ideas! Those Boonilla shakes are too cute! I also LOVE those broom favor bags; that is such an adorable idea! I better get started planning! Thanks for all the great ideas!

9. Elizabeth says:

As usual, Martha & Co has outdone themselves! I really like the cake stencils and ghost shakes.

10. I love the stencils for the cupcakes and cakes. That’s a great idea. The boo-nilla shakes are really cool too. And they look mighty tasty!

11. Marissa says:

ooh I love the broomstick goodie bags

12. elsa corrales sanchez says:

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ QUE BELLEZA QUE DELICIA QUE ARTISTA GUAU ………….. !!!!!!!!