Fabulous Feather Décor

feather flower wedding & party decorations

Feathers add such a glamorous & unique feel to parties and weddings…I’ve always loved the look but am especially in the mode right now because we’re working on some fun feather accents for the upcoming Hip Hostess/Chambord event in NY at the end of the month! (more details on that coming soon!)

Pictured above, clockwise from upper left:
• Beautiful peonies surrounded by ostrich feathers
{photo by: Lifestory Photography, via}
Pink Feather Bouquet – featuring earthy-brown pheasant feathers and magenta-stained duck feathers.
{photo by: Roland Bello, via}
Cattleya Orchid Bouquet with lush yellow ostrich feathers
{photo by Ellen Silverman via Simple Stunning Weddings}
• Gorgeous Vintage Glam Feather Tree Centerpieces
{photo by: Clark Photographics, via the}

feather flower wedding & party decorations

Pictured above: gorgeous DIY feather tree centerpieces constructed from IKEA vases wrapped in tulle, instalytes, and oversize ostrich feathers…get full details here (scroll about 3/4 way down the page}.

11 responses to “Fabulous Feather Décor”

1. Kara says:

These are just gorgeous!!! The feather tree centerpieces are so eye-catching!

2. cassandra says:

i am SO in love with feathers right now, but have ALWAYS loved them in floral arrangements! i really like the orange feathers and how they added the perfect pop of color to an all white bouquet. genius!

3. Feathers are such a fun addition to any theme. I did invitations for a bride that was using ostrich feathers as an accent. Very cool!

4. I did flowers for a wedding recently using ostrich feathers. They were around the bottom like in the picture of the orchid bouquet. I snipped some of the feathers and made small wisps to include in the corsages, too. It was a fun unique look.

5. The Virtual Bridesmaid says:

The Virtual Bridesmaid

6. Sarah says:

very nice! i especially like the tall feather “topiary” centerpiece

7. Gina says:

Lovely, glamorous, and out-of-the-ordinary all at the same time – just like I like it!

8. Steph says:

I love how the feathers used here were elegant without being over-the-top and tacky. Beautifully done!

9. I’m seeing a LOT of feather right now but my favourite way to incorporate it is as glam style for the hair. Instead of crystals (or on top of crystals) this adds a vintage glam feel to beautiful headpieces. I also love feathers on invitations and cakes. Do the unexpected and be prepared to wow!

10. […] | Peacock Table Decor: Design Diva 411 | Plate Decor: My Own Labels | Tall feather centerpieces: Hostess Blog} Like this post Unlike Share and […]

11. I love the Halloween decorating photos.