Sweets 08.21.08

The Recipe Box: New Additions

s'mores recipe

We just added a bunch of yummy new recipes from some fabulous cookbooks to The Recipe Box!

On the Desserts & Treats front: (pictured above and below)
All-Grown-Up S’mores
Caramel Nut Popcorn
Bread Pudding with Chocolate Chunks and Bananas
Gorgeous Caramel and Cream Layer Cake
Better-than-classic Butterscotch Pudding
…and more!

dessert recipes

And on the Appetizers & Entrees front:
Asparagus & Mint Prosciutto Wraps
Seared Scallops with Chili Pepper Dressing
Pots of Gold Brie
Grilled Fish Tacos with Cilantro and Lime Coleslaw
…and more!

party appetizer recipes

Visit The Recipe Box to check out all the new recipes… don’t miss the Cheesecake Pops!

11 responses to “The Recipe Box: New Additions”

1. Gina says:

OMG yuminess! The s’mores look to die for!

2. Mari08 says:

I must agree that the s’more looks amazing. It looks so rich and delicious!

3. Melissa H. says:

Ooh, just what I was looking for. I’ve been looking for a cake-like s’mores recipe all week! I have a dinner party that I want to bring it to. Although, that layer cake is sure looking good, too!

4. Rosa says:

Oh my. These all look too good. Who needs dinner?

5. Maureen says:

Oh my I am going to have to make some of these wonderful looking creations. I just love bread pudding and for it to have chocolate in it all the better.

6. laurie says:

Everything looks divine. The caramel nut popcorn recipe will come in handy for the holidays!

7. I’m getting so hungry just looking at the lovely pics. Must try out these recipes!

8. What I’ve Been Flagging | Tending the Eclectic Kinder-Garden says:

[…] Hostess With the Mostess has added nummy new recipes to The Recipe Box (grown up s’mores, bread pudding with chocolate chunks and bananas, caramel […]

9. Jen says:

This winter I’ll be recycling a previously used party theme (Grown Up Pajama Party) and I think the “All Grown Up S’mores” just made the list. Thanks for the inspiration!

10. Yum! Those grown up smores look fantastic! All of the food looks incredible! Delicious!

11. I am now starving after looking at these pictures. They look sooooooooooo good! And anything wrapped in bacon is a winner in my book!