Sprinkle Baby Shower

sprinkle baby shower recently asked me to create some new baby shower theme ideas for their website, and the first round launched yesterday! Here’s a peek at one of them – a “Sprinkle Shower“, which is an increasingly popular theme idea for repeat moms who already had a big shower the first time around, but still want to celebrate the arrival of baby #2 (or 3 or 4!) with friends…you might call it a “shower lite”.

This theme features fun elements like colorful umbrellas, blue signature drinks, “raining” paper lanterns, and sugary treats covered in sprinkles (of course!)… and the fabulous illustrator from Parents even came up with the super cute, coordinating invitation design pictured above, which you can download straight from their website!

sprinkle baby shower

12 responses to “Sprinkle Baby Shower”

1. Oh, gorgeous! Definitely going up on my blog! Thanks for sharing!

2. ashleyd says:

just what i needed!! color inspiration!

3. Tracey says:

Very cute- adventurous guests could even run through a water sprinkler in the back yard!

4. West says:

I love these colors! And the idea of using an umbrella for a sprinkle is so simple and creative. Like Tracey said, it would be nice to create a real sprinkle/shower for the guests outside. This is so cute!

5. cute. i am giving a baby shower to a gal pal next week so this is quite handy.

6. This is such a precious idea. I love that invite. The colors are fabulous!

7. Meredith says:

great idea – cute little sprinkles – love the sprinkles on the donuts – could also be on ice cream since ice cream is a pregnant womans dream!

8. Happy Friday » Baby Sprinkle says:

[…] about Lisa having a shower for her second. I was talking with Jen who mentioned the idea of a Baby “Sprinkle” for 2nd & 3rd babies. I love a theme, and love planning, so I pounced on the idea and sold it […]

9. Jeanine says:

What a great idea! I have thrown an awesome baby shower with the best products and customer service I have ever experienced. The packages that arrived at my door was so cute!!!!!!

The website is

10. Tori says:

I love this theme and I think the doughnuts are the perfect touch :). I think every pregnancy deserves a baby shower whether it be the 11st or the 4th. This “sprinkle” theme is perfect for the later ones!

11. Karen says:

Hi, I am a grandmother to be! My daughters first CHILD! What a blessing. I’m looking for something BEAUTIFUL and elegant! Different. I like the sprinkle theme. And the “Sweet Blessing theme, these ideas are so unique.

12. Cindi Moore says:

What was the blue beverage? I am having a baby boy sprinkle and was looking for a recipe for a blue drink other than a punch.