27 Aug

REAL PARTIES: It’s a Twin Thing

REAL PARTIES: Its a Twin Thing

When I posted this baby shower idea last month, inspired by these adorable Thing 1 and Thing 2 onesies, I thought it was a fun idea, but Amy from Stem Parties truly knocked it out of the park! They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I’ll just let you see for yourself…

REAL PARTIES: Its a Twin Thing

Seriously…how fun is this theme?!  So vibrant and colorful…and totally unexpected! If you don’t have a friend expecting twins but would still love to use this concept for a baby shower, I’m thinking you could just call it a Cat in the Hat baby shower – or kids birthday party – and use the same overall decorative ideas, with a few cat & goldfish-themed additions.

REAL PARTIES: Its a Twin Thing

Head over to Amy’s blog for more details. Great job, Amy – as always!

P.S. Here’s a cute Thing 1 and Thing 2 Plush Set that would be a cute decorative addition/gift for mom-to-be.

And FYI – Lots more real parties are coming your way in September – there are a slew of them in the pipeline!

24Comments

Kim O. SAYS:

OMG, so cute! Now I have to hope that someone I know gets pregnant with twins so I can steal this idea! Thanks for sharing:-)

Reply August 27, 2008 at 3:51 pm

lindsey SAYS:

That is just adorable! What a cute and creative idea for a shower.

{ Lindsey }

Reply August 27, 2008 at 4:38 pm

http://theblissfulbride.blogspot.com/ SAYS:

Oh my goodness I love this! It is truly such a fun and unique idea. I’m with Kim — now I just have to hope someone I know gets pregnant with twins!

Reply August 27, 2008 at 6:50 pm

http://wedding-palindrome-wedding.blogspot.com/ SAYS:

i’m saving this page and getting ready for the next friend with twins. this is unbelievably fun and cute!

Reply August 28, 2008 at 7:53 am

Madelyn @ Southern Weddings SAYS:

Oh my goodness! This is so precious! I really love the idea and I love the way everything coordinates with the general theme! Fabulous!

Reply August 28, 2008 at 8:02 am

http://stemparties.blogspot.com/ SAYS:

Thanks for the mention, Jenn, AND all the kind comments, everyone!

I just love all the cool people and inspiration to be found on the interwebs!

Reply August 28, 2008 at 10:29 am

dessert girl SAYS:

Those onesies are so cute! I wish I knew someone that was having twins, so that I could buy them!

Reply September 1, 2008 at 7:08 am

Fleur de Lis SAYS:

How can I submit a party to be a Real Life Party?

Reply September 2, 2008 at 4:25 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Fleur de Lis -
You can submit a Real Party the following ways:
1. by uploading a few photos to the HWTM Facebook Fan Page
2. sending us a link to an online photogallery (such as flickr, kodak, gallery, snapfish, etc) via our contact us form or an email to info@hwtm.com
3. emailing just a few web-res photos to us (so that the attachments aren’t super huge), and then we’ll email you back for more/larger photos and more info when necessary.

Thanks!

Reply September 3, 2008 at 7:22 am

LaKeyshia SAYS:

What an AWESOME idea. That is very creative! Hats off to you and thank you for sharing this idea.

Reply September 7, 2008 at 7:04 pm

Michelle SAYS:

What an amazing, unique idea! Any suggestions on where I can find the baby blue boas for the vases?

Reply September 16, 2008 at 3:46 pm

Marked Event SAYS:

I love it!

The perfect party always starts with some type of inspiration. In the case the tiny outfits were a great source to set the tone for the entire event!

Reply October 17, 2008 at 8:37 am

Suzy SAYS:

This is absolutely gorgeous and so creative! Great job!

I loved it!

Reply February 20, 2009 at 10:28 am

Kim SAYS:

What did you use to make the red circles on the tables? This was a GREAT idea!

Reply April 17, 2009 at 8:02 am

Keli SAYS:

What a fantastic idea! You are very creative and I can’t wait to run this idea by my Aunt for my cousin’s baby shower (she’s expecting twins!) and I’m thinking of doing something around this theme for MY twin boys for their next birthday (they are definitely ‘things’ when they are getting into everything!). Thanks for the ideas and creative mind!

Reply April 20, 2009 at 6:37 am