28 Jul

New Party Theme: Bedtime Story

modern bedtime story baby shower

Just added another new party theme to the HWTM Baby Showers section! This one is called “Bedtime Story” and features tables made up to look like beds, storybooks, plush toys, framed pics of sleeping babies, and more. This theme is super easy to put together – and you can tailor it to any color palette/fabric design you like… Click here for the details!

modern bedtime story baby shower

kadie SAYS:

I am hosting a shower for a friend and want to do this. What kind of invitations would you recommend?? Thanks,

Reply November 2, 2008 at 11:39 am

noor SAYS:

It soo cute..give me idea for my girl next bithday party.She had a slept over party recently..my house was a mess..all of them did’nt slept till next morning..

Reply November 2, 2008 at 11:37 pm

Cari SAYS:

LOVE THIS! I looked online and IKEA doesn’t have the orange sheets anymore =(.

I wish I knew WHERE TO GET everything… I’ve been searching online for over an hour with no luck! If anyone knows where to find cool invites for this, sheets that would work – I’d love some tips! I think I can locate the plates and things….

Reply December 26, 2008 at 7:19 pm

Michelle SAYS:

I love this theme!
I am going to do this theme for an upcoming shower for a friend that is having her 4th baby. I was hoping you might post a picture or give me some ideas for the invitation (looks and wording) as well as any games to play or things to do at the shower.

Reply January 20, 2009 at 8:12 pm

Sara Wright SAYS:

Any chance of seeing the invitations for the Bedtime Story Shower?

Reply August 12, 2009 at 6:19 pm

Satasha SAYS:

Can someone tell me where to get the party favors from? I was interested in giving them away as party favors. Also for those looking for invites check out http://www.tinyprints.com. The invite however will not be on sale after Sept. 30. Cute triplets and I love that style of name on the wall, how did you do that? (Shannan)

Reply August 18, 2009 at 1:11 pm

Jennifer SAYS:

Any ideas on how to do this with round tables?
Love this theme!

Reply December 30, 2009 at 4:26 pm

Shondria Holland SAYS:

Hi Shannan can you give me the website that the pictures are on I would love to see them this bedtime story theme is a wonderful idea Im always givin parties and showwers for friends and family Love the idea!

Reply January 3, 2010 at 3:48 pm