robot cupcakes

Creative cupcake guru Hello Naomi is just the coolest! I wish I would’ve stumbled on her adorable robot cupcakes earlier – they would’ve gone perfectly with a robot kids party I recently created! (see below)

robot kids party

Quick party details:
– French Bull Robots Plates & Robots Cups
– “Robot Guy” centerpiece created using empty gift boxes wrapped with colorful gift wrap, googly eyes, metal favor tins, silver glitter chenille craft stems , and paper circles punched from shimmery silver cardstock
– Packs of Pez and Pixie sticks
– Yellow gift wrap “table runner” with circular silver paper “confetti”
– Utensils wrapped with silver glitter chenille craft stems

More party pics below…

robot kids party

robot kids party

robot kids party

Comments 33

jenn s.

POSTED BY

Founder & Creative Director see full profile

33Comments

Lei SAYS:

I love this theme! Very cute ideas.

June 21, 2009 at 11:35 pm

Megan Chanley SAYS:

I would love to know where you got those plates. I can handle everything else but I have been looking for plates light those for about 2 months now and finally found your site. Do you mind if I ask where you got them!! Thanks!

July 14, 2009 at 10:27 am

Stacey SAYS:

What a fantastic party! I will be using some of these ideas for my sons future party! Here is a great site to get personalized robot invitations! Thanks

July 29, 2009 at 8:24 am

S. Ward SAYS:

I think that little GIRLS should be encouraged to have robot parties as well! It shouldn’t just be a boy thing– my daughter decided this morning that she wanted a robot party, and I am thrilled that she picked such a cool theme (vs. princess, mermaid, bla bla fluff).

August 26, 2009 at 8:21 am

christine SAYS:

Agree with S. Ward! A robot party is just as much for the girls.

Kudos to you! You’ve done a nice job showcasing a robot party table setting (we love the PEZ candies as they are robot like candies, and the use of silver pipe cleaners on the forks ).Your robot centerpiece is sweet, too. We’re linking to your Web site!

September 18, 2009 at 7:12 am

LaFlacaD SAYS:

I thought to share my robot party too :) enjoy

December 17, 2009 at 1:45 pm

sandy kirkley SAYS:

Just what my daughter has been looking for!!!
Thanks,Grandma to Elliott (his 1st Birthday celebration..on May 18th.)

April 10, 2010 at 3:10 pm

Gemma SAYS:

Hi Jenn,
I was wondering what shade of blue did you use for the table cover? My son’s 1st birthday is coming up in July and I would love to use this design concept for his party. Your creativity is very inspiring!

May 26, 2010 at 10:46 am

Jenn @ HWTM SAYS:

Hi Gemma –

I actually used a duvet from IKEA on this table! It was only $15, and too good of a deal to pass up!

But if I was renting a tablecloth for this I’d go for Aqua :)

May 27, 2010 at 3:40 pm

sandra SAYS:

Love it!!!!!! When a great looking table and ideas. My son is having his second bday coming up and this is perfect.

What invitations did you use?

June 2, 2010 at 12:40 pm

Whitney SAYS:

Super cute! Where did you find the plates/cups. I love that they are kiddy. I’m planning my son’s 1st bday and this would be super cute

July 6, 2013 at 6:14 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Whitney – They’re by a company called French Bull. You can find them here or a bunch of other places if you google them :) The only heads up is that they are melamine so they’d be expensive to buy in bulk – that’s why I just used the cups as decorative accents on this table. I wish they made a paper/disposable version… if you stumble on one please let me know ;) Good luck with the party!

July 10, 2013 at 7:31 am
Apologies, commenting is now disabled for this post.