13 Jun

Robot Party

Robot Party

Creative cupcake guru Hello Naomi is just the coolest! I wish I would’ve stumbled on her adorable robot cupcakes earlier – they would’ve gone perfectly with a robot kids party I recently created! (see below)

Robot Party

Quick party details:
- French Bull Robots Plates & Robots Cups
- “Robot Guy” centerpiece created using empty gift boxes wrapped with colorful gift wrap, googly eyes, metal favor tins, silver glitter chenille craft stems , and paper circles punched from shimmery silver cardstock
- Packs of Pez and Pixie sticks
- Yellow gift wrap “table runner” with circular silver paper “confetti”
- Utensils wrapped with silver glitter chenille craft stems

More party pics below…

Robot Party

Robot Party

Robot Party

33Comments

Jessica SAYS:

Adorable! Both the cupcakes AND the party! Makes me wanna have one and I don’t even have any kids. Maybe my SIL can do this for my nephew’s next b-day…

Reply June 13, 2008 at 11:00 am

katie SAYS:

so cute!!!!

Reply June 13, 2008 at 11:18 am

amy SAYS:

How cute!

It’s a slightly different look than the French Bull, but I was JUST looking at my latest Paper Source catalog the other day and came across this and saved it in my inspiration notebook for a baby boy shower or party someday.

Digging your little robot centerpiece. He makes me giggle.

Reply June 13, 2008 at 12:58 pm

susan SAYS:

My girlfriend is having a Wall-E movie party for her 4 year old son-this would be perfect! So super cute!

Reply June 13, 2008 at 1:12 pm

At Home with Kim Vallee SAYS:

What a great idea for a boy party. I know my husband would have been thrilled by a robot party when he was a kid :-)
Both your table and the cupcakes are well designed.

Reply June 14, 2008 at 10:17 am

maggie SAYS:

I attended a robot party last night! Only it was for adults. And people were dressed in foil.

Don’t worry, I just wore my silver flats and told people I had robot feet.

Reply June 14, 2008 at 2:21 pm

To You A Favor SAYS:

I wish my kids were still little sometimes when I see things like this. Well maybe on my son’s 21st I will have a robot party for him.

Reply June 14, 2008 at 11:25 pm

bria@blisseventgroup.com SAYS:

I want a robot party!! I’m keeping this in mind when I’m helping friends plan parties or their kids!

Reply June 15, 2008 at 2:42 pm

jennifer ramos SAYS:

What a creative little idea for a PARTY!! This looks like something kids would really appreciate it! The cupcakes rock! : )

Jen Ramos
’100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More’
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Reply June 18, 2008 at 3:04 pm

dot SAYS:

What a great writeup and great ideas! I was doing a write up on throwing a robot party on our blog, and I stumbled across yours. I linked to it here, if you don’t mind… http://www.dabbled.org/2008/06/robot-party-round-up.html

Reply June 23, 2008 at 9:13 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi dot –
I don’t mind at all – thanks so much for the link! :)

Jenn

Reply June 23, 2008 at 10:28 am

http://naparanchaz.blogspot.com/ SAYS:

OMG! I love your page. So bright, colourful, friendly, warm… I could go on. You have amazing ideas, and I just want you to know you are fabulous! Keep it up!

Reply September 18, 2008 at 3:02 pm

Gina SAYS:

Unfortunately the links to the robot plates and cups don’t work. I was so excited to see new robot party items too. Hm…

Reply September 29, 2008 at 9:36 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Gina –

Thanks for the heads up – it looks like Loft Party doesn’t carry these items any more, so I just updated the links to go to another store that carries them – Oliebollen.com – so they should work now!

Jenn :)

Reply September 30, 2008 at 3:53 am

http://www.octamom.com/ SAYS:

What a fantastic idea–thanks so much for all the info and links for making them a reality at my house!

Love your place here!