blumebox ribbons & inspiration

Reusable pop-up Blumebox vases are already a super easy & affordable way to create stylish centerpieces, but they recently came out with a way to make customizing your design even easier: Personalized Ribbons! These 1.5" wide ribbons come in TONS of patterns and colors, including birds, damask, mod dots, and more. $2.49/pack of 4 at

And here are a few other fun ways to customize blumeboxes for all sorts of occasions…

Minimalist cactus centerpieces have a cool eco-chic vibe that’s perfect for bridal showers and engagement parties, and decorative scrapbook paper and gift wrap takes customization to a whole new level for pretty much any occasion or theme you can dream up…

8 responses to “blumebox ribbons & inspiration”

1. letrodectus says:

absolutely lovely! and place cards looks so simple and awesome at the same time :)

2. Sunday Baker says:

I’ve been meaning to post for awhile now that I just love your blog and all of the great things you post here. Awesome!

3. Tracey says:

Love the idea of reuseable ribbon! It dresses everything up, and makes everyday a party!

4. Jenn says:

Thanks, Sunday Baker! That’s so nice of you! :)

5. Kellsey says:

Hey! I was wondering where you could get the grass that’s in the pot? I am considering doing these for the centerpieces for my wedding next June with giraffe fabric if I can find it! Thanks!

6. Jenn says:

Hi Kellsey –
    I sent your question to blumebox and here’s what they said that it’s standard wheat grass that is available at Whole foods – and most florists can order it as well. You shouldn’t have any problem getting it for your wedding centerpieces :)

Hope that helps!

7. Susie Davis says:

I have sent this link to many a friend! I wish I entertained like I used to! Great stuff~