20 May

Summer Cocktail: Pineapple Martini

chambord pineapple martini recipe

For those of you that caught our “Tropical Zen” segment on Fox 6 this morning – (or anyone that’s on the lookout for summer signature drink ideas!) – here’s the recipe for one of the cocktails we featured: a Pineapple Martini with a raspberry twist! It’s a quick, 3-ingredient recipe and looks super cute when garnished with a simple, very “zen-looking” pineapple leaf!

Pineapple Martini
1 oz. Pineapple Juice
1.5 oz. Vodka
.5 oz. Chambord

Shake ingredients with ice and strain into a martini glass.
Garnish with a wedge of pineapple or a pineapple leaf.

11Comments

Stacy K SAYS:

LOVE IT….so simple and fabulous looking! I can’t wait to serve these at my next outdoor party.

Reply May 20, 2008 at 10:14 am

Katie SAYS:

What an adorable idea to garnish with a pineapple leaf! Never would’ve thought of that myself but it looks great!

Reply May 20, 2008 at 11:14 am

Annette SAYS:

Fabulous! I love quick and easy, especially when it comes to cocktails, and who doesn’t love Chambord?

Reply May 20, 2008 at 11:33 am

keve SAYS:

This is traditionally called a “French Martini”. I’ve been ordering it for years and love it!

Reply May 20, 2008 at 2:07 pm

Jenn SAYS:

You’re right, Keve! We renamed it so it could become the featured signature drink at our Tropical Zen party coming up this week :)

And I agree on the taste – it’s very yummy!

Reply May 20, 2008 at 2:42 pm

Laura@Southern Weddng Style Magazine SAYS:

All of you girls are right, this drink is incredible! And from an event perspective, you can try rum instead of vodka for those who cannot stand the clear beverage, and it’s a whole nother drink!
I love signature drinks at events and this one takes the bar hands down!
Yummy,…

Laura

Reply May 20, 2008 at 3:29 pm

Carrie SAYS:

I made these last night and they were SOOOO YUMMY! And easy! Thanks for the recipe!

Reply May 24, 2008 at 6:06 pm

Maria Dez SAYS:

I love this idea. I want to put the idea on my personal site for bachelor and bachelorette party ideas. Oh hey this drink can have a little zing added to it by just a pinch of lemon juice.

Reply May 24, 2008 at 10:32 pm

Stephanie SAYS:

Yummy- plan out serving this cocktail with appetizers for my dinner party this evening

Reply June 21, 2008 at 9:18 am

Ginna SAYS:

I just made this for an outdoor party last week. It was a hit! I ended up doubling the pineapple juice because otherwise it didn’t fill up the martini glass. Also garnished with a raspberry and piece of pineapple on a toothpick. FYI Chambord is over $30 a bottle.

Reply June 25, 2008 at 6:06 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Ginna –
I’m so glad the cocktail was a hit! It’s a personal favorite of mine too :)

It’s true that Chambord is in the price range of a premium alcohol/liquer, mainly due to the fact that it’s all-natural (as opposed to artificial flavoring) and goes through a 6-week process to make, but one of the great things about it is that a little bit goes a long way because the flavor is strong, so it should last a little longer than your typical bottle of alcohol.

If you’re not having a huge party, you can also buy the smaller size bottle, which is $19.99 at BevMo.

Reply June 25, 2008 at 6:13 am