Summer Cocktail: Pineapple Martini

chambord pineapple martini recipe

For those of you that caught our “Tropical Zen” segment on Fox 6 this morning – (or anyone that’s on the lookout for summer signature drink ideas!) – here’s the recipe for one of the cocktails we featured: a Pineapple Martini with a raspberry twist! It’s a quick, 3-ingredient recipe and looks super cute when garnished with a simple, very “zen-looking” pineapple leaf!

Pineapple Martini
1 oz. Pineapple Juice
1.5 oz. Vodka
.5 oz. Chambord

Shake ingredients with ice and strain into a martini glass.
Garnish with a wedge of pineapple or a pineapple leaf.

11 responses to “Summer Cocktail: Pineapple Martini”

1. Stacy K says:

LOVE IT….so simple and fabulous looking! I can’t wait to serve these at my next outdoor party.

2. Katie says:

What an adorable idea to garnish with a pineapple leaf! Never would’ve thought of that myself but it looks great!

3. Annette says:

Fabulous! I love quick and easy, especially when it comes to cocktails, and who doesn’t love Chambord?

4. keve says:

This is traditionally called a “French Martini”. I’ve been ordering it for years and love it!

5. Jenn says:

You’re right, Keve! We renamed it so it could become the featured signature drink at our Tropical Zen party coming up this week :)

And I agree on the taste – it’s very yummy!

6. Carrie says:

I made these last night and they were SOOOO YUMMY! And easy! Thanks for the recipe!

7. Maria Dez says:

I love this idea. I want to put the idea on my personal site for bachelor and bachelorette party ideas. Oh hey this drink can have a little zing added to it by just a pinch of lemon juice.

8. Stephanie says:

Yummy- plan out serving this cocktail with appetizers for my dinner party this evening

9. Ginna says:

I just made this for an outdoor party last week. It was a hit! I ended up doubling the pineapple juice because otherwise it didn’t fill up the martini glass. Also garnished with a raspberry and piece of pineapple on a toothpick. FYI Chambord is over $30 a bottle.

10. jenn s. says:

Hi Ginna –
    I’m so glad the cocktail was a hit! It’s a personal favorite of mine too :)

It’s true that Chambord is in the price range of a premium alcohol/liquer, mainly due to the fact that it’s all-natural (as opposed to artificial flavoring) and goes through a 6-week process to make, but one of the great things about it is that a little bit goes a long way because the flavor is strong, so it should last a little longer than your typical bottle of alcohol.

If you’re not having a huge party, you can also buy the smaller size bottle, which is $19.99 at BevMo.