12 May

Fish School

pottery barn melamine fish dishes

Pottery Barn has a truly fabulous outdoor entertaining collection out for summer, and I’m especially loving their bright, fun Fish School tableware! This festive pattern is available in Melamine Serving Dishes ($15-$19), Outdoor Barware (Blue Hawaii, anyone? $26/set of 6), outdoor Table Runners ($39-$59), and textured Glass Platter ($19)…

pottery barn melamine fish dishes

Comments 6

jenn s.

POSTED BY

Founder & Creative Director see full profile

6Comments

Tracey SAYS:

I agree- Pottery Barn has an awesome collection this summer! It screams “Enjoy Life” and is tons of fun.

Reply May 12, 2008 at 11:53 am

Nina SAYS:

Makes me wanna party by the pool!!!

Reply May 12, 2008 at 12:54 pm

Cherie SAYS:

Can’t wait to put it all out on my patio table. I also love the lanterns that they have. I have them hanging from my umbrella and it all looks so awesome!! Wish summer could last forever!

Reply May 12, 2008 at 1:23 pm

B SAYS:

Pottery Barn has really brightened themselves up lately!

Jenn – by the way, your new blog layout no longer shows the whole post, it has a “show me more” link. Would it be possible to just see the whole entry as is? I’d like to be able to scroll through all the entries at once without clicking back and forth. Sometimes I don’t click the read more part if I think it may not of interest to me, but then I might be missing something interesting.

Reply May 12, 2008 at 1:33 pm

Jenn SAYS:

Hi B –
Ya – I actually started implementing the “read more” because i was getting comments as to the opposite – that some of the posts were so long (like the “real parties” posts especially) and people got tired of scrolling way down the page to get to something that interested them, so I’m trying to find a happy medium between single and multiple page posts, and make it easy for readers to scroll through a variety of topics quickly.

I’ll definitely keep your comment in mind and try to break things up into 2 pages only when really necessary though…totally understand where you’re coming from :)

Jenn

Reply May 12, 2008 at 5:59 pm

Dining Furniture SAYS:

Lovely table ware. I love the transparent plate with the 3 fishes. The glasses are a bit too busy I feel. But a splendid concept and design. Very lively indeed.

Reply May 13, 2008 at 3:29 am